Across the WWW

Es gibt 1.025 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 73.953 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Alexander Knox.

• President Alexander Conway
    POTUS

Director Charles Han has served the USEO well and professionally. Even USEO directors are entitled to their opinions about improving the electoral process. I urge members of Congress to elect Director Han and ensure stable leadership in the office for the next months.

This account is operated by the White House Communications Office. Personal statements by the President are marked (ap).

• Vice President Martinique

@VPOTUS

The Republicans prevented a high-profile and effective Director for the USEO in the Senate because they refused to allow him his own opinion. That is republican politics of today. Congratulations.

This account is gernally operated by the White House Communications Office. This is a personal statement by the Vice President.

sig-martinique.png

59th Vice President of the United States of Astor

Former Chief of Staff of the White House

Former WH Communications Director for President Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

• Carolyn Sperry PharmD
    SenSperryAA

@VPOTUS Dies entspricht nicht der Wahrheit. Ich habe Mr. Han aufgrund der Aussage, er würde den Staaten die Wahlen verweigern, wenn er könnte, weil sie den Zentralismus nicht mitmachen, übrigens auch ein Fall von "Anderer Meinung", abgelehnt, nicht weil er eine andere Meinung hat. Astor als föderales System kann sich einen Zentralismus nicht erlauben. Wäre diese Aussage nicht gefallen, ich hätte ihm zugestimmt.

• President Alexander Conway
    POTUS

PresidentSmall.png

As the three-day general voting period begins today, I urge every citizen to make use of their fundamental right to vote. Change happens through all of us, so go out and make your voices heard! (ap)

This account is operated by the White House Communications Office. Personal statements by the President are marked (ap).

• Sarah Jones
    LtGovLA

Astorians, go out, and vote!

#unitedforAstor #Filloutyourballot

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

59th President of the US

Special Advisor to the President

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

@VPOTUS

It doesn't matter if it's a Sarah Jones or a Helen Montgomery. Both are red. And whoever is red will not do this country any good. No progress, no modern thinking. Just indulging in the past. Vote and help preserve what we have created!

This account is gernally operated by the White House Communications Office. This is a personal statement by the Vice President.

sig-martinique.png

• Gary Buchanan
    DFDGary

So, for @VPOTUS, all republicans are the same. In this words, I can say that, when a democrat wants communism, all democrats are communists.. Helen Montgomery is no more, Nobody supports her, get that in mind, Madam vice President. Think about men like Scriptatore, Kelvin etc.pp. THATS GOP, not Montgomery!

@VPOTUS

First, the important thing: I congratulate Sarah Jones to their landslide victory. This government has failed to convey to voters why it is still needed. A Republican woman in the White House is therefore only the logical consequence. I hope that we will not experience a second "Montgomery" and that the successes in the area of diversity will be reversed. We don't need a new stone age! The massive success of the Republican campaign in my homeland Freeland shook me to the core and tore my soul apart. The fact that Freeland is turning away is inexcusable against my party and my political views. I will draw personal conclusions from this and end my political career after the transition has taken place. Thank you for letting me serve this country. May God bless you and may He bless the United States.

sig-martinique.png

• Sarah Jones
    LtGovLA

@VPOTUS

Thank you for the congratulations and I can promise you that I will not be a second Helen Montgomery, I'll give you my word on that

We stand and always stood on different political sides, but your commitment to the nation honors you, which is why I sincerely wish you all the best for your future

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

59th President of the US

Special Advisor to the President

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

• Carolyn Sperry PharmD
    SenSperryAA

Iwith great regret, but also with joy, because of the circumstances I have to resign from my duties as Senator from Assentia. Personal Things, that I could not foresee make this necessary. It was a great honor to represent my state and its people in the senate, but I coulnd't focus on my mandate because in a few months I will be called mom :)

• The White House
    WhiteHouse

At 3p.m. the first press briefing will be held at the press briefing room, acces only for accredited media, livestram available on whitehouse.gov

• The White House
    WhiteHouse

Press briefings will now be held every second saturday at 3 p.m. acces only for accredited media, a livestream will be available on whitehouse.gov. President Jones will attend as much press briefings as possible, @NOOC and the Departments will held briefings on irregular base

• Tamara Arroyo

@ArroyoSenatorSE

Starting today, the Senate has to decide whether to re-elect a Vice President who has lost his office because he has not performed his official duties again since he was sworn in. I expressly reserve the right to reject the candidate, as I think that, if the worst comes to the worst, we need a reliable commander-in-chief in the White House who will act and lend a hand.

• Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

@TRP56

Now it can be seen what standards the Republican senators use to convey and live their values. If they stay true to themselves, their votes will be against candidate Knight, just as they voted against candidate Antony in the past.

• Eugene Wolf
    NotTheBigBadWolf

I concur with the assessment of Senator Arroyo. Former Vice President Knight did not perform his duties. No statements were given why he failed to do so. Arantheon Knight has not been seen public since the day of his inauguation, so I cannot vote for him to re-enter said office.

Eugene 'Gene' Wolf (R-NA)

Former (61st) President of the United States

Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives

Former U.S. Senator for the Republic of Assentia

Former Governor of the Republic of Assentia

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!