Beiträge von Bineta Martinique

Bineta MartiniqueBinique

The wartime president is no longer allowed to run. His time is over. Time to pick up the pieces. Time for processing. Time to heal the damage to the soul of our nation. Time for a democratic government. Time for Martinique and Burry!

#votemartinique #votednc #astorssoul

Madam Vice President, die Freude ist ganz auf meiner Seite. Ich muss allerdings gestehen, dass mir die kühle und trockene Luft hier in der Hauptstadt wohl nicht mehr so gut bekommt wie einst. Kaum ein paar Stunden aus der Heimat fort und gleich merke ich es am ganzen Körper. Naja, man wird ja auch nicht jünger! Und bei Ihnen?

Sie sehen keinen Tag älter aus als 55, Sir.

Handlung

Schmunzelt sie und zwinkert dem alten Haudegen zu.

Mir geht es blendend. Man kann sich kaum vorstellen, wie entspannt man arbeitet, wenn man sich nicht mehr in der großen Politik betätigt.

Vice President Martinique

@VPOTUS

First, the important thing: I congratulate Sarah Jones to their landslide victory. This government has failed to convey to voters why it is still needed. A Republican woman in the White House is therefore only the logical consequence. I hope that we will not experience a second "Montgomery" and that the successes in the area of diversity will be reversed. We don't need a new stone age! The massive success of the Republican campaign in my homeland Freeland shook me to the core and tore my soul apart. The fact that Freeland is turning away is inexcusable against my party and my political views. I will draw personal conclusions from this and end my political career after the transition has taken place. Thank you for letting me serve this country. May God bless you and may He bless the United States.

This account is gernally operated by the White House Communications Office. This is a personal statement by the Vice President.

@VPOTUS

It doesn't matter if it's a Sarah Jones or a Helen Montgomery. Both are red. And whoever is red will not do this country any good. No progress, no modern thinking. Just indulging in the past. Vote and help preserve what we have created!

This account is gernally operated by the White House Communications Office. This is a personal statement by the Vice President.

@VPOTUS

The Republicans prevented a high-profile and effective Director for the USEO in the Senate because they refused to allow him his own opinion. That is republican politics of today. Congratulations.

Sixty-fifth Congress of the United States of Astor

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of Astor in Congress assembled:

S. 2020-41

IN THE SENATE OF THE UNITED STATES

August 1st, 2020

Mr. Burry of Astoria introduced the following Bill which was referred and agreed to by the Committee on Justice and Ethics (dated July 18th, 2020):

A BILL

To strengthen the respect for minority rights in the Federal Government and to provide for better Congressional Oversight.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of Astor in Congress assembled,

SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

Dieses Gesetz soll als „Federal Actions Inclusive for Minority Rights (FAIR) Act“ bezeichnet werden.

SECTION 2. EMPLOYMENT RIGHTS

In Chp. I Sec. 4 Federal Employees Act wird eine Ssc. 4 angefügt:

(4) Die Einstellung, Beschäftigung und Entlassung im öffentlichen Dienst der Vereinigten Staaten, einschließlich des Military Service, erfolgt ausschließlich auf Grundlage der persönlichen Eignung. Eine Unterscheidung aus Gründen des Geschlechts, der Abstammung, der religiösen Überzeugung oder sexuellen Orientierung ist unzulässig. Eine verbotene Unterscheidung aus Gründen des Geschlechts liegt nicht vor, wenn Kriterien der persönlichen Eignung typischerweise zur Benachteiligung eines Geschlechts führen, auf sie aber nicht verzichtet werden kann.

SECTION 3. FEDERAL ADMINISTRATION TO MAINTAIN RIGHTS

(1) In Chp. III Sec. 1 Federal Administration Act wird eine Ssc. 4 eingefügt:

(4) Jedem Amtsträger der Vereinigten Staaten ist im Rahmen seiner dienstlichen Tätigkeit verboten, eine Person wegen ihres Geschlechts, ihrer Abstammung, ihrer religiösen Überzeugung oder sexuellen Orientierung zu diskriminieren oder in anderer Weise unsachgemäß zu behandeln. Er kann auch persönlich für eine vorsätzliche Missachtung dieses Verbots vor den Zivilgerichten belangt werden.

(2) In Chp. II Sec. 5 Federal Administration Act wird eine Ssc. 4 eingefügt:

(4) Der Inspector General soll einen seiner Stellvertreter mit dem Arbeitsschwerpunkt des Schutzes der Bürgerrechte (Assistant Inspector General for Civil Rights) berufen.

SECTION 4. CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT UPDATE

(1) In Art. II Congressional Committees, Investigations and Questioning Act wird eine Sec. 6 eingefügt:

Section 6 - Regular Committee Powers

Soweit ein ständiger Ausschuss nicht zur Vornahme besonderer Verfahren nach diesem Gesetz tagt, hat er jedenfalls das Recht, Zeugen vorzuladen, die im Dienst der Vereinigten Staaten stehen oder für diese tätig werden und die Vorlage von Beweismitteln durch solche Personen zu verlangen. Der Erlass entsprechender Anordnungen muss durch den Ausschuss beschlossen werden.

(2) In Art. IV Sec. 4 Var. d) Congressional Committees, Investigations and Questioning Act wird "den Untersuchungsauftrag" ersetzt durch "Resolution des Kongresses"

(3) In Art. I Sec. 2 Ssc. 3 Congressional Committees, Investigations and Questioning Act wird die Eidesformel durch folgenden Wortlaut ersetzt:

I [swear/affirm] that I will tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, under the pains and penalties of perjury. So help me God.

SECTION 5. COMING-INTO FORCE

Das Gesetz tritt entsprechend der verfassungsrechtlichen Vorgaben in Kraft.

MHfpaDC.png

Speaker of the House of Representatives

sigarroyo.png
    President of the Senate

sig-martinique.png

Bineta Martinique | Acting President