Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.830 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 200.220 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Gregory Neyberger.

• Ich, Cynthia Louise Howell, gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so wahr mir Gott helfe.

Cynthia Louise Howell

Former U.S. Secretary of Defense (Pres. Smith II)

Former National Security Advisor (Pres. Conway)

• PresidentLetterHead.png

LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Catherine O'Malley

United States Secretary of Defense

December 05, 2022

Dear Madam O'Malley,

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately.

I thank you for your service to the Department of Defense and the United States.

Sincerely yours,

afd2a2f03fac99d6cb3822f580124d9f.png

Jake Ulysses Smith

President of the United States

CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Ulysses James Stinson

of Assentia

I do appoint him to be

White House Chief of Staff

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sixth day of December, in the year Two thousand and twenty-two.

Jake Ulysses Smith

Claudia Condoleezza Cavanagh

of New Alcantara

after consent given by the Senate on December 10th, 2022, I do appoint her to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of twelve months starting on December 13th, 2022.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eigthteenth day of December, in the year Two thousand twentytwo.

Jake Ulysses Smith

• Ich, Claudia Condoleezza Cavenagh, gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so wahr mir Gott helfe.

Cynthia Howell

of Laurentiana

after having received advice and consent by the Senate of the United States

I do appoint her to be

United States Secretary of Defense

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of these Offices according to law, and to have and to hold the said offices with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty fourth day of December, in the year Two thousand and twenty-two.

Jake Ulysses Smith

• Ich, Cynthia Louise Howell, gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so wahr mir Gott helfe.

Cynthia Louise Howell

Former U.S. Secretary of Defense (Pres. Smith II)

Former National Security Advisor (Pres. Conway)

Bineta Martinique

of Freeland

I do appoint her to be

White House Chief of Staff

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourth day of February, in the year Two thousand and twenty-three.

sig_ramsey.png

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott | President of the United States

paperseal_128.png

Laura Baldwin

of Serena

I do appoint her to be

Secretary of the Interior

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fifth day of February, in the year Two thousand and twenty-three.

sig_ramsey.png

paperseal_128.png

PresidentLetterHead.png

Martha Robinson

of Laurentiana

I do appoint her to be

Secretary of State

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fifth day of February, in the year Two thousand and twenty-three.

sig_ramsey.png

paperseal_128.png

PresidentLetterHead.png

Tamara Arroyo

of Serena

I do appoint her to be

Attorney General

sig_ramsey.png

paperseal_128.png

PresidentLetterHead.png

Clara Paulson

of Astoria

I do appoint her to be

Secretary of Defense

sig_ramsey.png

paperseal_128.png

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

sig-martinique.png

59th Vice President of the United States of Astor

Former Chief of Staff of the White House

Former WH Communications Director for President Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe!

Admiral (ret.) Clara Paulson (D-AS)
    Former U.S. Secretary of State

Former Chairwoman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
    Former Chief of Naval Operations

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe!

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

LETTER OF DISMISSAL

GEN Arthur Neil McNally, USA

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Chief of Staff of the Army

March 15, 2023

Dear General McNally:

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and dismissed effective immediately.

You will remain in your position as Chief of Staff of the Army with the rank of four-star general.

sig_ramsey.png

paperseal_128.png

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

GEN James Raznor

USAF

without the consent of the Senate being required, I hereby do appoint him to be

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of these Offices according to law, and to have and to hold the said offices with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have caused the Seal of the United States to be affixed and have hereunto set my hand this fifteenth day of March, in the year Two thousand and twenty-three.

sig_ramsey.png

paperseal_128.png

James Raznor

LETTER OF PROMOTION

Know Ye that

James Raznor

USAF

is hereby promoted to the rank of

General of the Air Force

8VaUwKr.png?1

for the time he holds the office of Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

DC, March 15, 2023

sig_ramsey.png

paperseal_128.png

Adam van der Wellen

of Laurentiana

I do appoint him to be

Director pro tempore of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, serving in an interim capacity pursuant to Chp. I Sec. 1 Ssec. 5 Federal Elections Act until the office of director will be executed thoroughly again.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentyfirst day of March, in the year Two thousand twentythree.

sig_ramsey.png

paperseal_128.png

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

Adam Van der Wellen

Director of the Electoral Office

Director of the Registration Office

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

James Raznor

Former General of the Air Force

Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff

Former Chief of Staff USAF

fr. Commander of US SOCOM

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!