Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.214 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Charles Han
    of Serena

pursuant to Ch. I Sec. 1 Ssec. 5 FEA, I herby do appoint him retroactively from September 8, 2019 to be

Director pro tempore

of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfil the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this seventeenth day of May, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    Acting President of the United States

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so wahr mir Gott helfe!

sighan.png
    Former Director of the Electoral Office|Former Chief of Staff of the White House

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Charles Han
    Director pro tempore of the United States Electoral Office

September 21, 2019

Dear Mr. Han,

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your repeated service to the U. S. Electoral Office.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

Adam Van der Wellen
    of Laurentiana

I do appoint him to be

Director pro tempore
    of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fifth day of September, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.
    President of the United States

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde, so wahr mir Gott helfe.

Adam Van der Wellen

Director of the Electoral Office

Director of the Registration Office

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Theodor Polk
    Senior Counselor to the President

September 26, 2019

Dear Mr. Polk,

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective on September 30, 2019.
    I thank you for your loyal service to the White House and the United States.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

John N. Morman
    of Serena

I do appoint him to be

Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fourth day of October, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott | President of the United States

Rebecca J. Payne
    of Assentia

I do appoint her to be

White House Chief of Staff

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of October, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Bineta Martinique
    of Freeland

I do appoint her to be

White House Communications Director

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of October, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Zoey Loften-Heath
    of Assentia

I do appoint her to be

National Security Advisor

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

sig-martinique.png

59th Vice President of the United States of Astor

Former Chief of Staff of the White House

Former WH Communications Director for President Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Tom Shore
    White House Communications Director

October 5, 2019

Dear Mr. Shore,

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective on October 5, 2019.

Yours sincerely,

• Handlung

Tritt zur Vereinigung an.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so help me God!

Rebecca "Becca" Joanne Payne

Congresswoman from Assentia | House Freshmen Delegate, Congressional Montana Democrats Caucus

Former White House Chief of Staff (Administration Ramsey-Prescott) | Former Director, Office of Administration Management Executive Office of the President of the United States

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Nick Hayes
    Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs
    Deputy Chief of Staff

October 5, 2019

Dear Mr. Hayes,

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of the Office as Deputy Chief of Staff effective on October 5, 2019.

Yours sincerely,

• Handlung

Nachdem die Mitarbeiter der Administration zur Vereidigung Schlange gestanden hatten, hat er sich - in Begleitung seiner Frau - einen Weg ins White House gebahnt, um dort mit der Hand auf der Bibel seinen erneuten Amtseid zu leisten.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so help me God!

Tamara Arroyo
    of Serena

I do appoint her to be

United States Attorney General

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this tenth day of October, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Jacques-Nicolas Frédéric
    of Freeland

I do appoint him to be

United States Secretary of the Interior

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this tenth day of October, in the year Two thousand nineteen.

Bitte leisten Sie Ihre Amtseide Tamara Arroyo: Jacques-Nicolas Frédéric:

• Madam President, es ist mir eine Ehre.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

Jacques-Nicolas Frédéric
    United States Secretary of Commerce

• Handlung

Auch die National Security Advisor tritt zur Verteidigung an.

Zoey Loften-Heath
    Former National Security Advisor (Administration Ramsey-Prescott) | Former Assistant Secretary of Defense for the Air Force

Kyara Jackson
    of New Alcantara

I do appoint her to be

United States Secretary of State

Kyara Jackson: Bitte leisten Sie den vorgesehenen Amtseid.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!