Across the WWW

Es gibt 1.025 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 73.950 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Alexander Knox.

• Kelly McTomsonmctomson

Ich bin stolz darauf, gemeinsam mit President Erika Varga ein Angebot für die Zukunft Astors anzubieten, welches wie kein Zweites geeignet ist, um unsere aktuelle Lage zu bewältigen.

Let's go, wir sehen uns in Freyburg! #ForAFutureOfSolutions

• Kendrith Sunthesuns

2nd term? YES! We're running for the White House, to get our visions become reality.

#sun2023 #republican #sustainablefuture #omalley #potus

sig_sun.png

66th President of the United States of Astor

Former Governor of the Republic of Serena

(R-SE)

trophyImage-5.png

• Cathy OMalleyVP

We heard a lot of things out of Freyburg this evening. Doch die allermeisten Ankündigungen des SCU-Tickets rangieren von fehlgeleitet bis schwer bedenklich: Der Capital District hat erst in diesem Jahr eine ordentliche Struktur bekommen, die eine gelungene Balance zwischen Bundesaufsicht und Selbstbestimmung hergestellt hat. Die Fusion zwischen Freeland und Astoria – so begrüßenswert sie sein mag – ist Sache der Bundesstaaten – #StatesRights! Und die Ansage, den Supreme Court „ausgeglichener” besetzen zu wollen, nachdem derzeit ein ehemaliger Demokrat, Republikaner und eine Unabhängige am Gerichtshof sitzen, kann nur als Versuch gewertet werden, das Höchstgericht in die Parteipolitik zu ziehen. Wir wurden heute Abend bestätigt: Die richtige Wahl für Astor ist President Sun!

• Fedid Wguglfedidwgugl

Liest sich der Traumschiff-Kapitän seine eigenen Anträge eigentlich durch? Die Flagge im vorliegenden Entwurf ist Annex E! Nicht A! E! Weniger Abschreiben und mehr Nachdenken wäre eine gute Devise...

sig_wgugl.png

Für eine Digitalwelt, in der wir gut und gerne lästern.

#I'mNeverGonnaDietzAgain :vulcan

• Kelly McTomsonmctomson

Wir haben alles gegeben und sind enttäuscht, dass es schlussendlich nicht gereicht hat. Unsere Reise ist noch nicht vorbei, sie nimmt erst wieder Fahrt auf.

Gleichzeitig gratuliere ich President Sun und Vice President O'Malley zur neuen Amtszeit. Ich wünsche ein glückliches Händchen und viel Tatendrang, denn schließlich wollen wir alle das selbe: Ein starkes Astor.

• President Kendrith SunPOTUS

We ran to win and thanks to you we will stay in the White House for a second term! THANK YOU ASTOR!

And thank you to President Erika Varga's campaign for a fair and constructive election campaign.

#sun2023 #republican #sustainablefuture #omalley #potus.

sig_sun.png

(R-SE)

trophyImage-5.png

Our brave women and men are fighting for our freedom against unprovoked terror. Troops are making up ground. The enemy's advance was stopped. Nationwide message from the POTUS in the coming days on the current status. May God bless you and the USA.

sig_sun.png

(R-SE)

trophyImage-5.png

Our brave women and men are fighting for our freedom against unprovoked terror. Troops are making up ground. The enemy's advance was stopped. Nationwide message from the POTUS in the coming days on the current status. May God bless you and the USA.

Charles F. MitchellCapitolCharlie

Very important message from @POTUS, who was put in charge of the worst crisis of our nation in decades. The silence on and from #CapitolHill on the other hand is very loud. Congressional Leaders should be out and loud in support of the Commander-in-Chief!

Charles F. Mitchell

Political Consultant

Former Director, White House Office of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs (Clark & Lugo Administrations)

• Rex Covfefecovfefe

It is quite sad that Democrats and Republicans in House and Senate alike are abandoning their duties to the country. No legislative measures to strengthen our nation, our military and our economy for war. Not one word besides the #RelinquishmentOfPower to the executive. Sad.

REGINALD 'REX' COVFEFE [D-AA]

LIV. President of the United States

Former Senator for the Republic of Assentia

Former Governor of the Republic of Assentia

boardL.png

• Sen. Lisa ShoreSenShore

I and the entire US Congress stand firmly and unequivocally behind President Sun. No power has been “relinquished“ to the executive, and it was Congress that swiflty paved the way for a declaration of war – which POTUS has yet to do.

Speaker Albert and I are closely involved in all war-related decisions and I will continue to do everything necessary to end this horrific violation of our sovereignty.

• Josip OlićJosipOlić

...da smo uvijek spremni na prijetnju Ratelona je logično...ali nevjerojatno je kako se Sjedinjene Države brzo mogu prilagoditi novim situacijama i ostaviti sve sporove po strani.

Josip Olic

ehem. Präsident der Republik Kaysteran,
    ehem. Präsident der Republik Severanien

• Secretary Laura BaldwinLBaldwin

Today, I signed a regulation halting most travel to and fro the war zones by car, train, or airplanes. My department is committed to ensuring that our brave Armed Forces have every resource available to fight this war swiftly and efficiently!

Our brave troops are on the advance and are driving the enemy back. The opponent's strategy doesn't work. Ours does. We will massively destroy the enemy's military infrastructure on their own soil. Astor will emerge from this crisis stronger than ever before.

sig_sun.png

(R-SE)

trophyImage-5.png

• Charles F. MitchellCapitolCharlie

Three weeks ago, I complaint about the inaction of Congress regarding the ongoing aggression war against our United States and was dismissed by Senator Lisa Shore . But being "cosely involved with the Administration's efforts" just isn't enough in situations like that.

In a few days, millions of citizens will be called to the polls for Election Day. Did anyone consider how Elections can be safe & secure in or around a war zone? If so, what was the outcome, what are the measures and shouldn't Congress have passed something on that or at least consulted with USEO (that Office being part of the Legislative Branch after bad oversight from the President in earlier years!)?

I hope and wish and pray that the Elections can be successful, but I am concerned for #FailureOfLeadership!

Charles F. Mitchell

Political Consultant

Former Director, White House Office of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs (Clark & Lugo Administrations)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!