Englischsprachiger "Astor Day"

Es gibt 134 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 11.522 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Steve McQueen.

• Wieder aufwärmen? ;)

Robert 'Bob' O'Neill (R-)
    Former 19th and 39th President of the United States

Former Speaker of the House of Representatives

Former Governor and Senator of Savannah

Former Governor of Laurentiana

Former Director of the Federal Reserve Bank

• Well, I'd actually like tht id, but only if i cn use shorthand as i'm used 2 :P

no really, ever since I had some very interesting chats w/ an interesting american girl I got quite used 2 this kind of typing... once used it in a test at school, my teacher looked @ like I was sick or something, but hey - tht's actual written english nowadays, u can't simply use this 70's oldschool-English anymore.

:P My english is not so good, my German is much better - aber bisher ham mich noch alle Amis verstanden :D

Quinn Michael Wells, Laureate of the Presidential Honor Star

Former (XXXVII.) Vice President of the US | Former Senator of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition] | Former SotI | Former Vice-Presidential Nominee | Former Speaker of the Assembly
    3 Times Governor of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition]
    Record: Longest consecutive Term and most days in office as Governor of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition]

• Zitat

Original von Alexander Xanathos
    You can make free, when you will :D

You had that well like, hm? :D :P

@Wells: Jaja, "I speak English very well - bröckerlweis' und ned so schnell" ;)

• Actually I didn't speak english 4 some weeks now, but hey, who cares? But I guess I should spend some more time in english chat rooms again just to learn a bit more shorthand... though I kno my teacher will kill me 4 doing this, but tht's definitely worth it :P

Former (XXXVII.) Vice President of the US | Former Senator of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition] | Former SotI | Former Vice-Presidential Nominee | Former Speaker of the Assembly
    Record: Longest consecutive Term and most days in office as Governor of [definition=2]Astoria State[/definition]

• No way! I talk, read and write english all day - this, Astor, is free-time and abslutely no damn-f****** english speaking time.

R.I.P.
    DECLAN FITCH
    1965 - 2009
    Father, Husband, Governor, Representative

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Declan Fitch ()

• But y don't u want 2 use ur freetime 4 learning foreign languages?

• Naja, bevor das gemacht wird sollte noch eine Umfrage stattfinden. Sich auf eine zwei Jahre alte zu beziehen halte ich zumindest für fragwürdig.
    I actually support the idea. It sounds like some fun to me and it would surely be interesting to see how everyone would react.

• Zitat

Original von Declan Fitch
    No way! I talk, read and write english all day - this, Astor, is free-time and abslutely no damn-f****** english speaking time.

!!!

Deswegen bin ich überhaupt noch hier - um meine deutsche Rechtschreibung etc. nicht gänzlich zu verlieren. ;)
    Sprechen geht immer noch einigermaßen, aber beim Schreiben muss ich ab und zu doch schon mal nachdenken.

• Es ist ja nur ein Tag (day) und kein Jahr (year). Für den Fall, dass du was falsch verstanden hast. :P

[color=#333333][align=center][font='Times New Roman']XXII. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES
    · · ·
    Former GOVERNOR and SENATOR of the FREE STATE of NEW ALCANTARA

• Der letzte englischsprachige Astor-Day war am Nationalfeiertag. Von daher dauert es noch fast ein Jahr ;)

John E. Prescott [D-FL]
    Member of the U.S. House of Representatives

• Plus anderthalb Monate, bis jemand merkt, dass wir den Termin verpasst haben. ;)

[color=#333333][align=center][font='Times New Roman']XXII. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES
    · · ·
    Former GOVERNOR and SENATOR of the FREE STATE of NEW ALCANTARA

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!