Ratification of the Congressional Incapability Amendment

Es gibt 7 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 276 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von U.S. Congress.

• letterhead-uscongress.gif

THE PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF CONGRESS

To whom it may concern:

Am 06.09.2022 hat der Senat, und am 10.09.2022 hat das Repräsentantenhaus eine Joint Resolution verabschiedet, die das Ziel hat, die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten zu erweitern. Dieses Amendment muss nach der Verfassung durch mindestens drei Viertel (also fünf) Bundesstaaten binnen eines Jahres ratifiziert werden, um Teil der Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten zu werden. Die Abstimmung soll dabei durch Volksabstimmungen in den einzelnen Staaten geschehen, wobei die auf Bundesebene Wahlberechtigten stimmberechtigt sind. Dabei soll das Verfahren nur einmal durchgeführt werden.

Das Kongresspräsidium bittet darum,
    die Abstimmungsergebnisse über die Ratifikation des angehängten Amendments an dieser Stelle bekannt zugeben.

Stand: 18.06.2023

durch 4/6 ratifiziert

Assentia
    ratified

Astoria

rejected

Freeland

ratified

Laurentiana

rejected

New Alcantara

ratified

Serena

ratified

5sk5fsag.png

Speaker of the House

42379805fv.png
    President of the Senate

Seventy-Seventh Congress of the United States

Resolved by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of Astor in Congress assembled that the following article is proposed as an amendment to the Constitution of the United States, which shall be valid to all intents and purposes as part of the Constitution when ratified by popular vote of three-fourths of the several States within one year after the date of its submission for ratification:

A Joint Resolution

Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to insure the capability of Congress.

Amendment __ [Incabability of one Chamber of Congress]

(1) Hat das Repräsentantenhaus oder der Senat zu einem Zeitpunkt keine gewählten oder designierten Mitglieder, so ist die jeweilige Kammer handlungsunfähig.

(2) Bei Handlungsunfähigkeit einer Kammer sollen alle Aufgaben, die diese Verfassung oder die Gesetze der Vereinigten Staaten einer Kammer übertragen haben, der handlungsfähigen Kammer übertragen sein.

(3) Ist das Repräsentantenhaus handlungsunfähig, so können diesem vorbehaltene Gesetzesmaterien durch den Senat beschlossen werden.

(4) Ist der Senat handlungsunfähig, so sind diesem vorbehaltene Gesetzesmaterien unberührt zu lassen.

(5) Ist der Senat handlungsunfähig, kann der Präsident der Vereinigten Staaten ohne Zustimmung des Senats Ernennungen vornehmen, die dieser grundsätzlich bedürfen. Diese Ernennungen sind interimistisch und auf dreißig Tage befristet.

• electoral-office-klein.gif

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

In the popular ratification referendum on the

Congressional Incapability Amendment

the People of the Republic of Assentia, legally to vote therefore, have by majority vote

ratified

said Amendment to the Constitution of the United States.

paperseal_128.png

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of September in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

´

Adam Van der Wellen

Director of the Electoral Office

Director of the Registration Office

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

the People of the State of Astoria, legally to vote therefore, for lack of a majority, by vote

rejected

paperseal_128.png

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of September in the year

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

´

Adam Van der Wellen

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

the People of the Commonwealth of Freeland, legally to vote therefore, have by majority vote

ratified

paperseal_128.png

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director pro tempore

´

Adam Van der Wellen

• Handlung

Lässt eine Abschrift des Abstimmungsergebnisses aus Laurentiana übermitteln.

trophyImage-15.png--------trophyImage-5.png

GOVERNOR of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

CHAIRMAN of the RNC
    GRAND LEADER of the PATRIOTIC ACTION

LXIII. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES of ASTOR

fr. PRESIDENT of the UNITED STATES SENATE

fr. SENATOR from the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

XIV. GOVERNOR of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

fr. SPEAKER of the GENERAL COURT of the STATE OF LAURENTIANA

• Seal_na_gov_small.png

Know Ye That

Constitutional Incapability Amendment

the People of the Free State of New Alcantara, legally to vote therefore, have by majority vote

ratified

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Seal of the Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara to be affixed,

given under my hand at El Cojunto this fifteenth day of June in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

971315DAC273F4834A47EF67631822EB.png

JAMES F. CANTERBURY
    Acting Governor

THE ELECTORAL OFFICE

Know Ye That

the People of the Republic of Serena, legally to vote therefore, have by majority vote

ratified

paperseal_128.png

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this eighteenth day of June in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty-three.

34304990bu.jpg

ADAM VAN DER WELLEN
    Director

´

Adam Van der Wellen

• letterhead-uscongress.gif

THE PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT OF CONGRESS

To whom it may concern:

Nachdem die Resolution über Congressional Incapability Amendment eine Frist von einem Jahr für die Ratifizierungen gesetzt hat und diese Frist am 10.09.2023 abgelaufen ist, wird hiermit das Scheitern dieses Vorschlages für einen Verfassungszusatz verkündet.

Beatrix H. Albert

Speaker of the House

42379805fv.png
    President of the Senate

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!