Certificates | Presidential Medal of Freedom

Es gibt 4 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 395 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Lisa Shore.

• PresidentLetterHead.png

The President of the United States of Astor

takes pleasure in presenting the

Presidential Medal of Freedom

to

The Honorable, retired Lieutenant-General
    Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    55th Vice President of the United States

Whether as Lieutenant-General of the U. S. Army, Secretary of State, National Security Advisor, four-term Vice President, or Acting President of the United States: The Honorable Teresa Ramsey-Prescott has dedicated her life to serving her country. Always there to respond to the call of duty, Vice President Ramsey-Prescott has shown continuous commitment to promote national interests and the security of the Astorian people, at home like abroad. Thus, the President honors Teresa Ramsey-Prescott as a truly extraordinary servant of the United States.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sixth day of June, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Paperseal.png

65E539270D2FA937FFA2B1859C99C590.png
    Benjamin Arthur Kingston, Jr.
    President of the United States

• The President of the United States of Astor

to

The Honorable, retired General
    Steve McQueen
    Senator of New Alcantara

Whether in his numerous political offices as a long-term and recurring Senator of New Alcantara or as Secretary of Defense or astorian entrepreneurs Senator McQueen shows again and again how important it is not to be still and to face the challenges of the current time with all his strength. In these numerous functions, the senator has dedicated his life to serving the nation and the people, thereby helping to safeguard national interests and national security in the long term.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

Presidential Medal of freedom

to

The Honorable

Travis Lodbrok

The Honorable retired Brigadier General Travis Lodbrok, has dedicated his life to the Armed Services of the United States. First, as commanding officer of a Marine fighter attack squadron defending our nation in active duty, and later as Secretary of Defense, a position in which he has served multiple times under serveral presidents, always putting national defense interests first. Like few others, The Honorable Travis Lodbrok has continuously fought for freedom and liberty, at home and abroad. His exemplary conducts thus warrants this high honor.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentyone.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

Sarah Jones

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

59th President of the US

Special Advisor to the President

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

to

General of the Corps

Ephram Krulak
    United States Marine Corps

In recognition of more than a decade of tireless and honorable service to the United States Marine Corps, the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and the national security and defense of the United States Astor.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eleventh day of February, in the year Two-thousand and twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

42379805fv.png

Lisa Shore

The President of the United States

solemnly presents the

to

The Honorable

Edward Lawrence Willey
    – posthumously –

For rendering the ultimate sacrifice to his country as Vice President of the United States.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twelfth day of March, in the year Two-thousand and twenty-two.

paperseal_128.png

42379805fv.png

Lisa Shore

The President of the United States

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!