Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.229 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• Handlung

In Begleitung seiner Frau Harriet und dem Sohn Edmont tritt Bart vor und spricht seinen Eid.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | October 08, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO James Barnett, at this time serving as Director of the United States Electoral Office

Dear Mr. Barnett,
    this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.

Sincerely yours

(Reginald Covfefe)
    President of the United States

REGINALD 'REX' COVFEFE [D-AA]

LIV. President of the United States

Former Senator for the Republic of Assentia

Former Governor of the Republic of Assentia

boardL.png

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | October 08, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Tom Shore, at this time serving as White House Press Secretary, Executive Office of the President

Dear Mr. Shore,
    this is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.

Sincerely yours

(Reginald Covfefe)

boardL.png

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Harold Daniel McGhee
    of the State of Astoria

and who was nominated by the Attorney General in accordance with Sec. 1 SSc. 3 Federal Prison System Act I do appoint him to be

Director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 09th day of October in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

(Reginald Covfefe)

boardL.png

Jonathan Patton Ford
    of the Free State of New Alcantara

and in accordance with Ch. I Sec. 1 SSc. 5 Federal Elections Act I do appoint him to be

Director pro tempore of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, until the vacancy in that Office is filled.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 09th day of October in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

(Reginald Covfefe)

boardL.png

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

JONATHAN PATTON FORD
    Former Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

Former Director of the United States Electoral Office

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

Adam Van der Wellen
    of the State of Laurentiana

who was elected by both Houses of Congress in accordance with Ch. I Sec. 1 SSc. 4 Federal Elections Act I do appoint him to be

Director of the United States Electoral Office

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of six months.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 10th day of November in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

(Reginald Covfefe)

boardL.png

Adam Van der Wellen

Director of the Electoral Office

Director of the Registration Office

CERTIFICATE OF REINSTATEMENT

TO Jeremy Deverian, at this time retired Federal Judge

This is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby reinstated as a Federal Judge of the United States under Chp. III Sec. 1 Ssc. 6 Sen. 1 of the Federal Judiciary Act.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 22nd day of November in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

(Reginald Covfefe)

Jeremy Deverian:

boardL.png

Esther Green
    of the Free State of Freeland

and on behalf of the United States Attoney General who is indisposed at present I do appoint her to be

United States Solicitor General

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 26th day of November in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

(Reginald Covfefe)

boardL.png

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Charles Mitchell
    Director of the Office of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs

February 1, 2019

Dear Mr. Mitchell:

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    On behalf of my predecessors I thank you for your continuous service to the United States.

Yours sincerely,

Mr. Charles Mitchell
    New Alcantara

• CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Thomas Álvaro Shore
    of New Alcantara

I herby do appoint him to be

White House Communications Director

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this first day of February, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen.

Benjamin Kingston, Jr.

Tom Shore

Senior Counselor to POTUS

Former WH Communications Director | Former WH Press Secretary | Former NA Regent to the Astorian Institution

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Mr. Bart Glyndon
    Former White House Communications Director

February 1, 2019

Dear Mr. Glyndon:

This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    I thank you for your service to the United States.

Yours sincerely,

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL

Ms. Irene Ambrose
    Attorney General of the United States

February 17, 2019

Dear Ms. Ambrose:

I thank you for your service to the Department of Justice and the United States.

Yours sincerely,

BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!