Documents by the Vice President

Es gibt 6 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 542 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Nick Hayes.

• VPresLetterHead.png

CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Joshua Aido
    of Serena

I do appoint him to be

Chief of Staff to the Vice President

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the Vice President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of June, in the year Two thousand twenty.

sig-martinique.png

Bineta Martinique | Vice President of the United States

sig-martinique.png

59th Vice President of the United States of Astor

Former Chief of Staff of the White House

Former WH Communications Director for President Teresa Ramsey-Prescott

• VPresLetterHead.png

Helgaud Snyder
    of Freeland

I do appoint him to be

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with

all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the Vice President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-fourth day of June, in the year Two thousand twenty-one.

Gilbert Auriol de Salle

Vice President of the United States

• Handlung

Leistet wie vom Federal Employees Act gefordert den Amtseid.

Ich, Helgaud Snyder, gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. Avec l'aide de dieu!

sig_snyder.png

United States Senator for Freeland

Former Chief of Staff to Vice President Auriol de Salle

• VPresLetterHead.png

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Lucas Hawley
    of Astoria

I herby do appoint him to be

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law and executive orders, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the Vice President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of February, in the year Two-thousand and twenty-three.

37067215yx.png

Meghan C. Kingston

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde!

LUCAS HAWLEY

former White House Deputy Chief of Staff

former Chief of Staff to the Vice President

• VPresLetterHead.png

James Nicholas Hayes
    of Serena

I herby do appoint him to be

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the Vice President of the United States for the time being.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of September, in the year of the Lord two-thousand and twenty-three.

57CDC3B4344D7CEC80DF35238AF804B0.png

Catherine O’Malley

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde; so help me God!

Nick Hayes

WH Deputy Chief of Staff

WH Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs

Former WH Deputy Chief of Staff | Former Director of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs | Former Senior Counselor to the President | Former Chief of Staff to the Vice President

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!