Messages and Nominations by President Conway

Es gibt 8 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 752 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Tamara Arroyo.

• PresidentLetterHead.png

To the Senate of the United States

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Ulysses James Stinson
    of Assentia

currently not acting in any official capacity of the United States,

to be

Secretary of State

and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of June, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

529FFE36D7F2D7FAD69322763896907D.png

PresidentLetterHead.png

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Travis Lodbrok
    of Freeland

currently not acting in any official capacity of the United States,

to be

Secretary of Defense

and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of June, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

Alexander Conway
    President of the United States

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Virginia Meyers
    of Freeland

currently serving as Associate Justice of the Supreme Court,

to be

Attorney General of the United States

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this ninth day of June, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

Alexander Conway

DECLARATION OF A VETO

Mr. Speaker,

Madam President!

WHEREAS the House of Representatives and the Senate of the United States have passed a bill in accordance with III/7/2 U. S. Constitution,

WHEREAS said bill was transferred to the President of the United States on July 1, 2020,

WHEREAS III/7/4 U. S. Constitution confers upon the President the power to dissaprove of a bill within seven days,

NOW THEREFORE, I, ALEXANDER P. CONWAY, President of the United States, make the following declaration:

(1) Ich erhebe meinen Einspruch (gemäß III/7/4 U.S. Constitution) gegen den NPO Tax Exeption Act (S. 2020-031).

(2) Ich begründe diesen Einspruch folgendermaßen:

Der mir vorgelegte Gesetzesentwurf nimmt alle „rein karitativ operierenden“ Organisationen von allen Bundessteuern aus. Obgleich dieses Anliegen ein sinnvolles und unterstützenswertes ist, schaff dieser Antrag jedoch keinerlei Vorkehrungen zur Verhinderung von Missbrauch, definiert nicht, was als karitative Organisation zu verstehen ist, und nimmt dem Wortlaut nach auch Organisationen von der Entrichtung der Einkommenssteuer aus, obwohl nur natürliche Personen zu deren Zahlung verpflichtet sind. Würde dieser Antrag derart ungeschliffen und ohne Übergangsfrist in geltendes Recht umgewandelt, dann entstünde eine für das Department of Commerce nicht tragbare Situation, in der die Bewilligung von Anträgen ohne rechtliche Basis zu erfolgen hätte. Darüber hinaus wurde nicht berücksichtigt, welche Höhe an Steuerverlusten der Bund durch diese Provision zu erwarten hätte.

Auch wenn das Anliegen ein unterstützenswertes ist, kann ich nicht verantworten, ein Gesetz in derart vager Sprache zu unterzeichnen.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this first day of July, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Douglas Sherman
    of New Alcantara

currently not serving in an official capacity,

to be

Director of the Central Intelligence Agency

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this first day of July, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

Alexander Conway

PresidentLetterHead.png

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Kyara Jackson
    of New Alcantara

currently not serving in any official capacity,

to be

United States Secretary of State

Alexander Conway

Madam President,

I herby nominate

Claudia Condoleezza Cavenagh
    of Laurentiana

currently not serving in any official capacity of the United States,

to be

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eleventh day of July, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

Alexander Conway

DECLARATION OF A VETO

Mr. Speaker,

Madam President!

WHEREAS the House of Representatives and the Senate of the United States have passed a bill in accordance with III/7/2 U. S. Constitution,

WHEREAS said bill was transferred to the President of the United States on July 27, 2020,

WHEREAS III/7/4 U. S. Constitution confers upon the President the power to dissaprove of a bill within seven days,

NOW THEREFORE, I, ALEXANDER P. CONWAY, President of the United States, make the following declaration:

(1) Ich erhebe meinen Einspruch (gemäß III/7/4 U.S. Constitution) gegen den Smart Modification of Identity Regulations with better Knowledge Act (S. 2020-036).

(2) Ich begründe diesen Einspruch folgendermaßen:

Der mir vorgelegte Gesetzesentwurf ändert Gesetzespassagen, bezieht sich dabei jedoch auf das falsche Gesetz und ist sohin legistisch problematisch. Um dem Kongress die Möglichkeit der Verabschiedung einer korrigierten Version zu geben, ist dieses Veto – in Absprache mit dem Präsidium – richtig und notwendig.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twenty-eighth day of July, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

To the Congress of the United States

Mister Speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives,

Madam President of the Senate,

Pursuant to Sec. 2 Ssec. 3 State of the Union Report Act,

on the basis of Art. IV Sec. 1 Ssec. 8 U. S. Constitution,

I herby request permission to address a

Joint Session of Congress

to give to the Honorable Members of Congress report of the

State of the Union

on Monday, August 10, 2020.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sixth day of August, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

Alexander Conway

To the Congress of the United States

Mister Speaker pro tempore,

Madam President,

pursuant to Chp. I Sec. 1 Ssec. 6 Federal Elections Act

I herby inform you of my intention to appoint

Adam Van der Wellen
    of Laurentiana

currently serving as Director of the United States Registration Office,

to be

Director pro tempore of the U. S. Electoral Office

and ask for any objections that you may have relevant to this appointment to be submitted to my office in a timely manner.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eighth day of September, in the year Two thousand and twenty.

Alexander Conway

• Handlung

Lässt den Präsidenten wissen, dass angesichts der engen gesetzlichen Fristen die Wahrung der demokratischen Wahl oberste Priorität genießt und daher kein Einspruch ihrerseits zu erwarten ist. Man möge den Director ernennen und werde ferner einen Prozess zur regulären Wahl eines Amtsnachfolgers von Director Han in die Wege leiten.

• Lisa Shore

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Nominations and Motions of President Conway“ zu „Messages and Nominations by President Conway“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!