Federal Honors Act - Award Certificates

• PresidentLetterHead.png

The President of the United States of Astor

takes pleasure in presenting the

Presidential Honor Star

to

The Honorable

Márkusz Varga

The Honorable Márkusz Varga has long been an icon of Astorian public life. While he has contributed significantly to the nation’s economy as chairman of Varga International, Limited, his work in politics ought to be recognized in particular. The Honorable Márkusz Varga has served his home state of Assentia as Governor, was a Member of the House of Representatives and Secretary of Commerce, but, most prominently, served as 42nd President of the United States. Thus, we honor a great statesman and a living example of dedicated public service.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentyone.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

Sarah Jones

President of the United States

59th President of the US

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

Presidential Medal of freedom

to

The Honorable

Travis Lodbrok

The Honorable retired Brigadier General Travis Lodbrok, has dedicated his life to the Armed Services of the United States. First, as commanding officer of a Marine fighter attack squadron defending our nation in active duty, and later as Secretary of Defense, a position in which he has served multiple times under serveral presidents, always putting national defense interests first. Like few others, The Honorable Travis Lodbrok has continuously fought for freedom and liberty, at home and abroad. His exemplary conducts thus warrants this high honor.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentyone.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Sarah Jones

59th President of the US

I'm on AstorWiki

Presidential Award for Cultural, Scientific and Athletic Achievements

to

The Honorable

Georges Laval

The Honorable Georges Laval has long been one of the most prominent figures in public life. Beginning as a professor of economics at the University of Amada, he joined politics in Freeland as mayor of his home town of Petite Espoire. During his multiple terms as governor of the state, The Honorable Georges Laval promoted revolutionary initiatives advancing renewable energy. After serving as Member of the House of Representatives, Senator from Freeland, and Vice President of the United States, he was elected to this nation’s highest office. Notwithstanding his immense political engagement, The Honorable Georges Laval’s lifelong, extraordinary contribution to Astorian literature, art, and sciences—personal and philanthropic—will coin the culture of the United States of Astor for decades to come and therefore merits the bestowal of this award in not one, but two categories.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Sarah Jones

59th President of the US

I'm on AstorWiki

White House Ribbon

to

His Excellency

Dr. Ritter Beat Ziegler

His Excellency Beat Ziegler has proven, how diplomatic relations ought to be built, strengthened, and kept alive. In his duties as Consul of the Kingdom of both Archipelagos Livornia and Melba, His Excellency has led bilateral efforts for a treaty between his Sovereign’s Government and the United States and thus warrants the bestowal of the White House Ribbon in recognition of his service.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Sarah Jones

59th President of the US

I'm on AstorWiki

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!