Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 45.

• Across the WWW

Beitrag
    Beim ersten Anblick dieses Postings weiß man ja gar nicht von welcher Seite es denn stammt. Aber wenn meine Vermutung es kommt von den Dems stimmt, warum verwenden sie die Logos von Bowler?
  • Ben Kingston ✅ @SenKingstonAS New Federal Administration Strike Bans are inacceptable and possibly unconstitutional. Already Meeting w/ Squirrel Dems to find a solution! #StrikeBanScandal
  • Ben Kingston ✅ @SenKingstonAS @JeffMcHague Every employee should have the liberty to show their anger about unfair working situations! No wonder GOP's losing voters massively. #StrikeBanScandal
  • Ben Kingston ✅ @SenKingstonAS ACLU Sen. Kingston proposes Bill to limit HATE SPEECH. Big difference, Mr. McHague!
  • Ben Kingston ✅ @SenKingstonAS Eric M. Antony: Congratulations on becoming the next [hashtag]ASGovernor[/hashtag]! Will be my honor to work w/ you to make Astoria even greater.
  • [doc]Ben Kingston ✅ @SenKingstonAS I have resigned as [hashtag]ASSpeaker[/hashtag] this evening. After 1.5 years in office, I don't find the necessary motivation to continue my chairmanship, as I am seeking new opportunities for my personal career.
  • [doc]Ben Kingston ✅ @SenKingstonAS Since [hashtag]kingston4president[/hashtag] is a trending topic, I would like to address this issue. You will be able to see my statement live on my website benkingston.com 10PM ET.
  • Democrats: I assume I was misinterpreted. I didn't mean he should do his job, I meant Lugo should be tough on Trimontania, not only in the frame of the [hashtag]TrimontanianEmpireBill[/hashtag]!
  • This would only be a very last consequence. There are certainly diplomatic ways to be tough on them as well. Already brainstorming a joint resolution.
  • I am a top supporter of [hashtag]LegalizeIt[/hashtag] as I had proposed an Amendment excluding weed in this bill. It’s still up to the states which drugs should be legal. And I’d rather have an Astorian smoke weed grown right in AS rather than on the west coast.
  • [doc]Ben Kingston ✅ @SenKingstonAS Most embarrasing campaign @ these [hashtag]MayElections[/hashtag] – on both sides! That’s why I didn’t make a cross for any candidate on my presidential ballot today. Anyway, all of you should get out and VOTE!
  • Mir ist unklar, wo hier die Doppelmoral ist?
  • Auch wenn man nichts ankreuzt, geht man wählen, Mr. Chairman.
  • [doc]Ben Kingston ✅ @SenKingstonAS Extremely happy and honored to annouce that my home state has as of today RATIFIED, as fifth state, both of my introduced Amendments to the Constitution! Thank you to everyone who played a role in getting these important changes finally done.
  • [doc]Ben Kingston ✅ @RepKingstonAS I’m very thrilled to start my new duties in the [hashtag]53rdCongress[/hashtag]! I am very muching looking forward to working with both sides of the aisle and be the deciding vote on crucial bills.
  • Across the WWW

Beitrag
  • Across the WWW

Beitrag
    Oh ich hätte gehofft Sie hätten diesen Dreck wichtige Aufgabe nie übernommen. Nur als Kandidat die Wahl zu leiten ist eher ungut.
  • Across the WWW

Beitrag
  • [whatsup=Ben Kingston]@bk Ich habe soeben meine Unterstützung für den von meinem geschätzten Kollegen @AntonyWest gestellten Impeachment-Antrag gegen President Covfefe zurückgezogen; aus bereits dargelegten Gründen. Wie ich bereits diversen Medienvertretern bestätigt habe, bin ich bereit, Verantwortung zu übernehmen und den Kurs der Passivität zu beenden. I will announce my definitive decision tomorrow at noon.
  • [whatsup=President Ben Kingston]@POTUS Sehr enttäuschend, dass meine ehemaligen Kollegen Herbert Walker und Nicolas Dietz Sr. ihre House-Mandate nicht angenommen haben. Sich einer Wahl zu stellen und dann nicht einmal den Eid zu leisten, ist unseres Systems und vor allem den Wählern nicht würdig.