The Party starts here

Es gibt 11 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.783 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von John Nakamura.

• The AchillesBar and the Eternal Light proudly announce a cooperation to celebrate the English Astor Day in Chan-Sen.
    As Chan-Sen has established itself successfully as the "The State where the Party never ends" we will do it so - just in albernian (english).
    I hope the Babylon Performance Center and the Shenghei Bar will join us here, using this thread to make the best of it.

Party is not a question of language. After the seventh beer all words in all language will sound similar ;-)

• I think that all the Chan-Senesian Bars (including mine) will do their best to celebrate the english Astor Day on a high ( :prost ;)) level. :D

EDIT: Gerade persönlich den 1,50 Post/Tag Schnitt geknackt - Juhuu.

sig.

Jenson Wakaby
    Shenghei Tigers - ABA-Champions 2007/II and 2008/I
    - Winner of the Superbowl III 2008 - Winner of the FBA-Trophy 2008 & 2009

[SIZE=11]Owner of the "Three Lions" in Shenghei

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Jenson Wakaby ()

• make your advertising in your state. Only Establishments form Chan Sen are aloude to make any advertising in Chan Sen. Perhaps we should pass a Bill for that.

• No you pay half the price, nothing is free. Do you want to ruin me. I`ve got last week a Party for getting my astorian Citizneship.

• Zitat

Original von Orson of Carrock
    i meant the Red Fish Beach Bar...there we have free beer ;)

dont worry, ill pay the amount you say :)

Beer? I thought it's a cocktail bar at the beach. And on a rainy day beach makes no fun.

Hai Citizens, welcome to the Chan-Sen Albernian Mega Day...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!