Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-3 von insgesamt 3.

• EMPOWERMENT Pursuant to Article 4, Section 2, Subsection 1 Constitution of the United States, I herby empower Vice President Teresa Ramsey-Prescott to fulfill the duties of the President of the United States in the period of August 3 to August 17, 2019. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen. Benjamin Kingston, Jr. President of the United States
  • The Honorable Teresa Ramsey-Prescott The Vice President of the United States 1 Observatory Circle Astoria City, AS August 18, 2019 Dear Madam Vice President: Ich informiere Sie hiermit darüber, dass ich die Amtsgeschäfte des Präsidenten nach meiner zweiwöchigen Abwesenheit mit dem heutigen wieder aufnehme. Ich bedanke mich sehr herzlich für die einwandfreie Vertretung. Yours sincerely, BENJAMIN KINGSTON, JR.
  • EMPOWERMENT Pursuant to Article 4, Section 2, Subsection 1 Constitution of the United States, I herby empower Vice President Teresa Ramsey-Prescott to fulfill the duties of the President of the United States in the period of September 8 to September 13, 2019. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of August, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen. Benjamin Kingston, Jr. President of the United States