Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 27.

• HandlungUnterzeichnet die erste Ernennungsurkunde seiner Karriere. THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence into Mr Crispus Davies of Astoria City I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as Chief of Staff to the Governor under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being. In wi…
  • HandlungBetritt mit Hills den kleinen Raum, unterzeichnet die Ernennungsurkunde und deutet fragend in Richtung eines kleinen Tisches, wo neben der Bibel und anderen Heiligen Schriften auch die Staatsverfassung bereitliegt. THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of Ms Joanne Margaret Hills of Flint I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold, exercise the functions a…
  • HandlungReicht ihr die Hand. Congratulations and welcome on my team!
  • Darf ich Ihnen Ihr Büro zeigen? Handlungbietet er an.
  • HandlungWird über die Ankunft informiert und macht sich direkt auf den Weg. Nach einer kurzen Begrüßung mit Small Talk wendet er sich der Unterzeichnung zu. Auch den Mayor-elect weist er auf die Auswahl verschiedener Heiliger Bücher und der Staatsverfassung hin, die er wahlweise für seinen Eid verwenden kann. THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Acting in pursuance of the decision of the People of Astoria City, made in election dated 26th of September 2016 of Mr Abraham Lincol…
  • Congratulations, Mayor - ich wünsche Ihnen alles Gute. HandlungIm Herausgehen aus dem Raum fügt er anWenn der Staat etwas für Sie tun kann, melden Sie sich gerne in meinen Büro.
  • HandlungBetritt mit Kingston den kleinen Raum, unterzeichnet die Ernennungsurkunde und deutet in Richtung der bereitliegenden Heiligen Schriften und der Staatsverfassung auf dem kleinen Tisch. THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of Mr Benjamin Kingston sr. of Greenville I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold, exercise the functions and duties appertaining to…
  • Congratulation and welcome on the team, Mr Kingston. Handlungreicht ihm die Hand und begleitet ihn dann noch bis zum 54 Madison Av. | [Office] General Counsel.
  • THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF DISMISSAL Mr Benjamin Kingston sr. of Greenville to this date serving as Assistant to the Governor and General Counsel to the Office of the Governor is hereby dismissed from his Office on own request. In witness thereof, I have hereunto set my hand at Fink House in the City of Greenville, this 11th day of December in the year 2016. _______________________________ Governor Matthew Cárrion Lugo
  • THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of Ms Kate Burnwood of Greenville I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint her with the advice of the Assembly to hold and exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor fo…
  • HandlungReicht ihr die Hand. Congratulations, Kate. Ich hoffe, Sie finden sich in Ihrem Ministerium schnell zu recht.
  • THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of Mr Eric Marc Antony of Greenville I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him to hold and exercise the functions and duties appertaining to the office of and serve as Chief of Staff to the Governor under the provisions of the laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and pr…
  • THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of Mr Percy MacKirkmont of Portham I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare under the provisions of the Laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging …
  • Congratulations, Percy. Ich wünsche Ihnen viel Erfolg bei der Leitung Ihres Departments und freue mich auf eine gute Zusammenarbeit im Kabinett. Handlungreicht ihm die Hand.
  • THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of Michael Thomas Hennis jr. of Greenville I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor with the advice of the Assembly , appoint him to hold the office of State Police Superintendent under the provisions of the Laws of Astoria State with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that office. In witness thereof, I have here…
  • Congratulations, Superintendent. Handlungschüttelt Hennis zum Glückwunsch und zum Abschied die Hand.
  • THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of Bryan Logan Jay Jefferson of Wallboro I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure under the provisions of the Laws of Astoria State during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belon…
  • Congratulations, Secretary Jefferson. Ich freue mich auf die Zusammenarbeit.
  • THE GOVERNOR OF ASTORIA STATE COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence into the ability, prudence and integrity of Irene Ambrose of Greenville I do, by the powers and authority vested in me as Governor, appoint him with the advice of the Assembly to hold the office of Attorney General under the provisions of the Laws of the State of Astoria during the pleasure of the Governor for the time being with all powers, duties and privileges belonging to or duly executed by that o…
  • Congratulations, Attorney General.