Beiträge von U.S. Electoral Office

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Christopher K. Johnson
    of Serena

on the twentieth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

Member of the United States House of Representatives

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-Fourth Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to two-hundred and fourty-one for a term of two months beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

astor-gold-klein.gif

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of January in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director pro tempore of the Electoral Office of the United States

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Rebecca Crowford
    of Twelve Oaks, Laurentiana

on the twentieth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-Fourth Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to two-hundred and fifty-nine for a term of two months beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

astor-gold-klein.gif

In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed,

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first day of January in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mrs. Kelly Mendoza
    of Assentia

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-Fourth Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to thirty-three for a term of two months beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Clifford Henry Burry
    of Astoria City, Astoria

on the twentieth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the State of Astoria, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the State of Astoria in the Seventy-Fourth, Seventy-Fifth, and Seventy-Sixth Congress, for a term of six months beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director pro temporeof the Electoral Office of the United States

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mrs. Lisa Rhodes Shore
    of Amada, Freeland

as candidate for President on a joint ticket for President and Vice President of the United States, on the twentieth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the Republic of Assentia, the State of Astoria, the Free State of Freeland, the State of Laurentiana, the Free State of New Alcantara, the Republic of Serena, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be

President of the United States of Astor

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Edward Lawrence Willey
    of El Conjunto, New Alcantara

as candidate for Vice President on a joint ticket for President and Vice President of the United States, on the twentieth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the Republic of Assentia, the State of Astoria, the Free State of Freeland, the State of Laurentiana, the Free State of New Alcantara, the Republic of Serena, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be

Vice President of the United States of Astor

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of February, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Maria Elizabeth Varga
    of Freyburg, Assentia

on the eleventh day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the Republic of Assentia, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the Republic of Assentia in the Seventy-third Congress, serving the remainder of a term of six months, beginning on the twelfth day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this eleventh day of November in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director of the Electoral Office of the United States

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Tamara Arroyo
    of Serena

on the twenty-sixth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Republic of Serena, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

to represent the People of the Republic of Serena in the seventy-third, seventy-fourth, and seventy-fifth Congress, for a term of six months beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-seventh day of November in the year

Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Julian Atakapans
    of Laurentiana

on the twenty-second day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, pursuant to the provisions of Laurentiana Elections and Plebiscite Act, has lawfully been chosen to be

Governor of the State of Laurentiana

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-third day of November in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Lewis Cyrus Clayton
    of Las Venturas, Serena

on the seventeenth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Republic of Serena, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

Governor of the Republic of Serena

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this seventeenth day of November in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. James Fitzgerald Timothy Canterbury
    of El Conjunto, New Alcantara

on the seventeenth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Free State of New Alcantara, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this seventeenth day of November in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Rebecca Crowford

on the seventeenth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-Third Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to two-hundred and ninety for a term of two months beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Shenghei, Serena

on the seventeenth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-Third Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to one-hundred and fourty-five for a term of two months beginning on the first day of December, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Wolf
    of the District of the Capital

as candidate for President on a joint ticket for President and Vice President of the United States, on the twenty-ninth day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the Republic of Assentia, the State of Astoria, the Free State of Freeland, the State of Laurentiana, the Free State of New Alcantara, the Republic of Serena, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be

President of the United States of Astor

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this thirtieth day of September in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Gregory Owens
    of Hemingford, Assentia

as candidate for Vice President on a joint ticket for President and Vice President of the United States, on the twenty-ninth day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the Republic of Assentia, the State of Astoria, the Free State of Freeland, the State of Laurentiana, the Free State of New Alcantara, the Republic of Serena, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be

Vice President of the United States of Astor

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this thirtieth day of September in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Sienna Wright
    of Hamilton, Freeland

on the twenty-sixth day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Republic of Assentia, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

Governor of the Free State of Freeland

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of September in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Betty C. Green
    of Greenville, Astoria

on the twenty-sixth day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Republic of Assentia, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

Governor of the State of Astoria

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of September in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Steve Oakenfield
    of Assentia

Governor of the Republic of Assentia

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Shenghei, Serena

on the twenty-sixth day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-First Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to two-hundred and six, for a term of two months beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Rebecca Crowford

on the twenty-sixth day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-Second Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to two-hundred and twenty-eight, for a term of two months beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mrs. Lisa R. Shore
    of West Oaklin, Freeland

on the twenty-sixth day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Free State of Freeland, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

from Freeland

to represent the People of the Free State of Freeland in the United States Senate, for a term of six months beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Ulysses Knight
    of Franciston, Laurentiana

on the twenty-sixth day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the State of Laurentiana, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

from Assentia

to represent the People of the State of Laurentiana in the United States Senate, for a term of six months beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Julian Atakapans
    of Laurentiana

on the twentieth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, pursuant to the Laurentiana Elections and Plebiscite Act, lawfully chosen to be

Governor of the State of Laurentiana

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this thirtieth day of July in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Lewis Cyrus Clayton
    of Las Venturas

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Republic of Serena, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

Governor of the Republic of Serena

for a term of four months beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of July in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. James F. Canterbury
    of El Conjunto

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Free State of New Alcantara, legally qualified to vote therefore, the

Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

astor-gold-klein.gif

given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-sixth day of July in the year

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Eugene Duangan
    of Shenghei, Serena

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-First Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to two-hundred and twenty-two, for a term of two months beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Ms. Rebecca Crowford

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

to represent the People of the United States in the Seventy-First Congress, holding a number of mandates equal to two-hundred and twelve, for a term of two months beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Clifford H. Burry
    of Astoria

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the State of Astoria, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

from Astoria

to represent the People of the State of Astoria in the United States Senate, for a term of six months beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

letterhead-electoral.gif

Know Ye That

Mr. Oliver McDymand
    of Assentia

on the twenty-fifth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Republic of Assentia, legally qualified to vote therefore, a

United States Senator

from Assentia

to represent the People of the Republic of Assentia in the United States Senate, for a term of six months beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one.

astor-gold-klein.gif

36756856re.png
    Noëlle Bouloux

Director

electoral-office-klein.gif

STATE OF ASTORIA

GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
    May 2020

Election of the Governor of Astoria for a term beginning June 1, 2020 and ending October 1, 2020.

Timetable

DateTimeDeadline
    17. 05. 202017:00Erlangung des passiven Wahlrechts
    20. 05. 202017:00Erlangung des aktiven Wahlrechts
    20. 05. 202017:00Einreichung von Kandidaturen
    21. 05. 202017:00Öffnung der Wahllokale
    24. 05. 202017:00Schließung der Wahllokale, Verkündung der Ergebnisse
    01. 06. 202000:00Frühestmöglicher Amtsantritt

Kandidaturen sind unter der Angabe von

- einer zu listenden Parteimitgliedschaft (optional)

persönlich hier kundzumachen.

Passive and Active Electoral Roll (kann bis zur Wahl noch angepasst werden)

NameRegisteredSponsor
    Alexander MeyerVor einem TagAntonio Galindez
    Betty GreenVor 4 MonatenClifford H. Burry
    Bryan L. J. JeffersonVor einem Monat-/-
    Elizabeth McNamaraVor 3 MonatenHelen Montgomery
    Kate SmithVor einem MonatMarcus Foy
    Max CrowingtonVor einem Monat-/-
    Mike HolkinsVor einem TagN.H. Hardin
    Mitchell CarterVor einem JahrEugene Duangan
    Robert ZaneVor 3 Wochen-/-
    Ted PolkVor 9 Monaten-/-

sighan.png
    Charels Han, Director
    May 09, 2020

electoral-office-klein.gif

REPUBLIC OF ASSENTIA
    GUBERNATORIAL ELECTION
    May 2020

Elections for the Governor of Assentia

Timetable

DateTimeDeadline
    15. 05. 202023:59Spätestens Mitgliedschaft in der State Assembly
    20. 05. 202017:00Einreichung von Kandidaturen
    21. 05. 202017:00Öffnung der Wahllokale
    24. 05. 202017:00Schließung der Wahllokale, Verkündung der Ergebnisse
    01. 02. 202000:00Frühestmöglicher Amtsantritt

Electoral Roll

Last NameFirst NameAssembly Person since
    FLANAGANRuben2018-02-05
    O’MALLEYCatherine2019-09-24
    RAMSEY-PRESCOTTTeresa2020-02-11
    FOSTERJenna T.2020-03-03
    SIMMONSClarence2020-03-30
    WOLFEugene2020-04-10
    TAFTJacob2020-05-09

Kandidaturen sind hier, ggf. unter der Angabe einer Listung der Zugehörigkeit (Democratic, Republican oder Independent), persönlich kundzumachen.

sighan.png
    Charels Han, Director
    May 09, 2020