Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-5 von insgesamt 5.

• Know Ye That Mrs. Catherine Jefferson O’Malley of Hemingford on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, to be Governor of the Republic of Assentia to represent the Republic of Assentia, for a term beginning on the first day of October and ending on the thirty-first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the Republi…
  • Mr. Speaker, aufgrund von fehlender Wahlberechtigung bei der Wahlsiegerin ist die Gouverneurswahl, die am 23. September 2019 beendet worden war, aufgehoben. Stattdessen wird eine Special Election durchgeführt werden. Dementsprechend ersuche ich Sie, den Wahlschein (Electoral Certificate) vom 23. 09. 2019, der Mrs. Catherine J. O'Malley zur Governor-elect erklärt, als gegenstandslos zu betrachten. Yours sincerely, Van der Wellen, Director pro tempore September 26, 2019
  • Know Ye That Mrs. Catherine Jefferson O’Malley of Hemingford on the sixth day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, to be Governor of the Republic of Assentia to represent the Republic of Assentia, for a term beginning on the eighth day of October and ending on the thirty-first day of January, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the Republic of Ass…
  • Know Ye That Mr. Eugene Wolf of Fredericksburg on the twenty-eights day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, to be Governor of the Republic of Assentia to represent the Republic of Assentia, for a term beginning on the twenty-eights day of April and ending on the thirty-first day of May, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the Republic of Assentia a to …
  • Know Ye That Mr. Steve Oakenfield of Assentia on the twenty-sixth day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one, was chosen by the electors of the Republic of Assentia, legally qualified to vote therefore, the Governor of the Republic of Assentia for a term of four months beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-one. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed, given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twe…