Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• THE WHITE HOUSE, D.C. Executive Order 61 Organizing the Realization and Transfer of assets and employees of federal prisons WHEREAS the Federal Prison System Act tasked the Federal Bureau of Prisons to maintain facilities for the execution of sentences and arrests, AND WHEREAS such proceedings are a necessary part of the administration of justice, AND WHEREAS the accommodation of people in other areas of life is well and effectively organized by private enterprises in competition AND WHEREAS it…
  • THE WHITE HOUSE, D.C. Executive Order 62 Organizing Tax Audit Procedures WHEREAS the Federal Taxes Act provides for a Corporate Tax regulation AND WHEREAS Tax audit procedures have to be enforced lawfully AND WHEREAS those procedures require a well built legal framework NOW THEREFORE, I, HELEN MONTGOMERY, President of the United States of Astor, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States I herby order as follows: Section 1 General Provisions (1) Da…
  • THE WHITE HOUSE, D.C. Executive Order 63 Organizing Asylum Proceedings WEHREAS the United States Immigration Act provides Asylum for some Seekers AND WEHREAS such Asylum procedures needs to be organized by the Executive Branch AND WHEREAS national security is a key responsibility of the State NOW THEREFORE, I, HELEN MONTGOMERY, President of the United States of Astor, by virtue of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and laws of the United States I herby order as follows: Section 1 Ge…
  • THE WHITE HOUSE, D.C. Executive Order 64 Organizing the Process of Armed Forces Recruitment WHEREAS the Armed Forces of the United States need a well organized Recruitment System AND WEHREAS the Armed Forces Act authorizes the President of the United States to provide such a System AND WHEREAS the Armed Forces are essential to national security Sec. 1 General Provisions (1) Diese Executive Order trifft Bestimmungen zum Rekrutierungsverfahren bei den Streitkräften der Vereinigten Staaten gemäß A…