Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

• ...Orson arrives with his yacht... Good evening, Mr. Darling! Hello Amy! Do you have sparkling water too?
  • Oh, my bad, indeed we haven't been introduced yet Mr. Darling. Orson of Carrock my name. turns to Amy Oh yes, everything is fine, thanks. I hope last night was not to unpleasant for you. takes the sparkling water from Amy Thanks. turns back to Mr. Darling So, I heard you are our new governor, Mr. Darling. How does it feel to be that important? smiles
  • (Zitat) Yeah, shes a beauty. Her name ist "Lost soul". Once she was my dad's, until he left her to me when he died. Anyway, the leis are wonderful. Did you make them on your own?
  • Mr. Darling, or should I say Mr. Governor. What are your first errands as Governor of Peninsula? Which Projects are you planning for the future? I mean, you have surely thought about that, haven't you? takes a sip of his sparkling water
  • Oh, Amy, thank you, but its a long time ago and I have accepted it the way it is. Lets enjoy our cocktails and sparkling water and talk about something joyable...smies The icehockey season is starting pretty soon, isnt it? Are your guys prepared well enough?
  • (Zitat) Well, that sounds pretty good. Good luck for that. I am sure you will achieve your goals that you set yourself. I'm confident about it. Maybe you will get to establishing a college in Peninsula? That would be a great step forward for our state. Education is the most important resource nowadays. And it is one of the points on my wishlist too
  • Your Hammerheads will crack down on them, im sure. Let them get furious, knock 'em down, one by one 'tll they will be whimpering for mercy. laughs No, seriously, I want Freeport to lose. My friends and me, we will be there, supporting you and your guys I know you'll make it, you have everything you need: a strong will.
  • so, Mr. Darling. Unfortunately I have to leave. It was a pleasure meeting you. All the best for your upcoming issues. Amy, the party was great, I would love to stay longer but I have an important meeting tomorrow morning and Buttkiss is waiting too. so, thank you for the invitation. hugs her goodbye and shakes Mr. Darlings hand... ....starts his yacht and leaves St. Vincent