Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-8 von insgesamt 8.

• To the Senate of the United States Madam President, I herby nominate Kyara Jackson of New Alcantara to be United States Secretary of State and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this second day of September, in the year of our Lord two thousand nineteen. Teresa Ramsey-Prescott President-elect of the United States To the Senate of the United States Madam President…
  • THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | October 4th, 2019 Madam President pro tempore, according to Sec. 2, SSec. 3 Senate Hearings Procedure Act I hereby confirm the Nominations made on September 28th, 2019 in my capacity as President-elect, namely Mr Jacques-Nicolas Frédéric to be Secretary of the Interior of the United StatesMs Kyara Jackson to be Secretary of State of the United StatesMs Tamara Arroyo to be Attorney General of the United States Sincerely yours Teresa Ramsey-Prescott | President of …
  • THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | December 18th, 2019 Madam President, according to Amend. II, Art. 4 U.S. Constitution I hereby nominate Mr. Eric M. Antony from Freeland to be Vice President of the United States Sincerely yours Teresa Ramsey-Prescott | President of the United States
  • To the Senate of the United States Madam President, I herby nominate Martha Robinson of Laurentiana currently not serving in any official capacity to be United States Secretary of State and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this twentyninth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentythird. Teresa Ramsey-Prescott President-elect of the United Stat…
  • THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 4th, 2023 Mister Speaker, Madam President of Senate I hereby comply with the reporting obligation under Sec. 2 (2) State of the Union Report Act, which was originally the responsibility of Former President Smith, and submit to Congress the State of the Union Address in writing )see Sec. 2 (1a) for December 2022. Sincerely yours Teresa Ramsey-Prescott | President of the United States STATE OF THE UNION REPORT Ladies and Gentlemen, my fellow citizens! Und …
  • THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 4th, 2023 Madam President of Senate, according to Sec. 2, SSec. 3 Senate Hearings Procedure Act I hereby confirm the Nominations made on January 29th, 2023 in my capacity as President-elect, namely Ms Laura Baldwin of Serena to be Secretary of the Interior of the United StatesMs Martha Robinson of Laurentiana to be Secretary of State of the United StatesMs Tamara Arroyo of Serena to be Attorney General of the United StatesMs Clara Paulson of Astoria to b…
  • THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | April 5th, 2023 To the Senate of the United States Madam President! I hereby nominate The Hon. Alricio Scriptatore of New Alcantara currently serving as Chief Justice to the Supreme Court of the United States to be Chief Justice to the Supreme Court of the United States and seek the advice and consent of the United States Senate pursuant to the provisions of the Senate Advice and Consent Act. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this fifth day of April…
  • THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | May 7th, 2023 To the Congress of the United States Mister Speaker, Madam President! I hereby request permission to address the Members of Congress to report on the State of the Union. Teresa Ramsey-Prescott | President of the United States