Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 28.

• *A two-engined aircraft lands at St. Vincent Airport. The new Governor exits the plain und is being picked by a car to be driven to the Party*
  • Oh Mrs Rogers, nice to meet you at last. A St. Vincent Island would be lovely. Thanks.
  • *has a look at his new lei. After a short while he smiles* Hey it matches my suit. Thanks fot the drink. *takes a zip* Beautiful. Really awesome. They make thos drinks here really well!
  • Good evening to you, uhm eh ? I'm too sorry, but we haven't been introduced yet.
  • (Zitat) Yeah I'm really flattered. It's just something so new. Well I had been allready Secretary of Defense, but something more connected to the people is a completly new experience. It really feels awesome kind of.
  • (Zitat) We'll see. Probably soon enough the job will become quite busy. Probably tomorrow. Not every day can be a beach party in St. Vincent and so charming woman (Zitat) Yeah in fact I have. First of all I'll try to create a profile of this country. It's such a nice state with so many different aspcets. Peninsula is starting to get a rise in population. This is a lifetime chance to make something incredible. We might become an example to other states. So you see my idea is to display Peninsula …
  • (Zitat) Oh there is no reason to flush Do you want to have another drink?
  • *Goes to get themselves two more drinks* Voila. Well one reason could be that there weren't many Governors around for quite a while now, or more likely you just haven't met me before Mrs Rogers
  • Oh, pardon me. So there is no Mr Rogers?
  • That joke could have been made by me. I see we've got a similair sense of humor. That's nice.
  • Yeah, people think politicians haven't got a sense of humor, but I allways say, I wasn't allways a politician so I must got to have a sense of humor. Whether you like it or not, is the more important question you should ask yourself. I must say, you really have organised a charming party here. It's such beautiful place this island. With so lovely ladies.
  • Hm, you can call me Charles, I'm not really as Governor here. I'll really start my job when the new day comes, but that is tomorrow I must say, even if it shouldn't be paradise, it is definetly pretty close to it. Are you from this island? If you'd ask me I'd say yes, when looking at you.
  • Ah, so Amy is a Sunset Heights girl. Stanton isn't that far away from Las Venturas, the town from which I'm from. Yeah, I'm one of the few chaps, who are actually born there and didn't move there
  • I've got an apartment there, but most of the time I'm either in Freeport City and I used to be in Astoria City for quite a time and everynow and then I'm in my Embassy in Manuri, DU
  • Yeah, but there is still a lot to see. This is my first visit to St. Vincent. I really regret not having come here earlier.
  • Nope, never had the chance of doing so, but I'm interested. Do you know people who can teach it. There must be a lot of teachers here? Maybe we could then go out together for a swim in the ocean.
  • Well let's start above water. So I may ask you. Let#s definetly stay in contact Amy. I might be a bit busy, but there is always some time for some change. It helps the job.
  • I believe you should do well, I hope I'm a good student. It's been a while since I've been to University
  • i do politics No, but I actually try to do some running. But kind of irregular. Just whenever I've got time.
  • Well no, the other half of the day i'm travelling. My work places are spread quite a bit, bus as I'm Governor, I hope I can limit my journeys more to Peninsula and not right all over the States or beyond that. I also have to prepare things. Read stuff, write stuff. Discuss things, analyse things and also I have to relax sometimes.