Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-7 von insgesamt 7.

• THE FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA MOBILIZATION OF THE NATIONAL GUARD Gemäß dem New Alcantara National Guard Act und meiner Funktion als Oberbefehlshaber der New Alcantara National Guard erkläre ich die Mobilmachung der Nationalgarde und befehle die Einrückung aller eingetragenen Gardisten in die Kasernen zum 17.08.2018 0600. Weiters betraue ich Ms Henrietta Hunt mit dem operativen Befehl über die Truppen und ordne an, diese zur Sicherung der Staatsgrenze zu Stralien einzusetzen. James F. Canterbu…
  • THE GOVERNOR OF NEW ALCANTARA CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Gemäß dem New Alcantara Social Security Act ernenne ich Kraft meines Amtes als Governor of New Alcantara Mrs. Helena Carter Goldbaum zur Director of the Department of Social Affairs. August 19, 2018 James F. CanterburyGovernor
  • THE GOVERNOR OF NEW ALCANTARA PER POPULUS, LIBERTAS ET IUSTITIA CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of Thomas Álvaro Shore in comliance with the Compact on the Establishment of the Astorian Institution Ratification Act, I herby do appoint him to be Regent of the Free State of New Alantara to The Astorian Institution and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold…
  • THE GOVERNOR OF NEW ALCANTARA PER POPULUS, LIBERTAS ET IUSTITIA CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of Elizabeth Canterbury in comliance with Article VII, Section 5, Subsections 2-3 of the Constitution of the Free State, I herby do appoint her to be Mayor of El Conjunto and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privil…
  • THE GOVERNOR OF NEW ALCANTARA PRO POPULO, LIBERTATE ET IUSTITIA CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of Thomas Álvaro Shore in comliance with the Compact on the Establishment of the Astorian Institution Ratification Act, I herby do appoint him to be Regent of the Free State of New Alantara to The Astorian Institution and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold…
  • CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of Alan Frederic Stanliss, J.D. after having received consent by the Legislature on April 20, 2020, pursuant to Art. II Sec. 2 Ssec. 3 Code of Justice,I herby do appoint him to be Chief Justice of New Alcantara and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right …
  • HandlungSchüttelt Alan kräftig die Hand. This is great. Congratulations, Mr. Chief Justice!