Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 36.

• LETTER OF DISMISSAL Ms. Kyara Jackson United States Secretary of State October 2nd, 2020Dear Ms. Jackson, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to the Department of State and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Ms. Emma Fitzpatrick United States Deputy Secretary of State October 2nd, 2020Dear Ms. Fitzpatrick, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to the Department of State and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Mr. Jacob A. Glenwood United States Secretary of Commerce October 2nd, 2020Dear Mr. Glenwood, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to the Department of Commerce and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Mr. Raymond Anderson United States Deputy Secretary of Commerce October 2nd, 2020Dear Mr. Anderson, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to the Department of Commerce and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Mr. Bryan Albert White White House Chief of Staff October 2nd, 2020Dear Mr. White This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to the White House and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Mr. Joshua Aido White House deputy Chief of Staff October 2nd, 2020Dear Mr. Aido, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to the White House and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Ms. Lisa Shore White House Press Secretary & Communications Director of the White House October 2nd, 2020Dear Ms. Shore, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to theWhite House and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Mrs. Cynthia Howell National Security Advisor October 2nd, 2020Dear Mrs. Howell, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to the White House and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Mr. Eric Montgomery Antony White House Counsel October 2nd, 2020Dear Mr. Antony, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to theWhite House and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States LETTER OF DISMISSAL Ms. Claire Emilia Fisher United States deputy Secretary of Defense October 2nd, 2020Dear Mrs. Fisher, Th…
  • CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of John Walker Ross of New Alcantara I do appoint him to be White House Chief of Staff and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President for the time being. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand thissecon…
  • CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of George Rexton of New Alcantara I do appoint him to be Special Counselor to the President and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President for the time being. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this…
  • CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of Gregory Owens of Assentia I do appoint him to be United States Secretary of State and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President for the time being. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this sevent…
  • CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of Joshua Aido of SerenaI do appoint him to be Director of the United States Electoral Office and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this eleventh day of October, in the year of our Lord Tw…
  • CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of John Nicolas Morman of Serena after consent given by the Senate in October 2020, I do appoint him to be Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, for a term of twelve months starti…
  • CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of Norman Clayton of LaurentianaI do appoint him to be Special Advisor for commercial affairs and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President for the time being. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand th…
  • CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of Kelly Mendoza of AstoriaI do appoint her to be Deputy Secretary of State and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, at the pleasure of the President for the time being. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirteenth day …
  • Transfer to temporary retirement Mr. Lucas Thomas Jesus Galindo Federal Judge of the United States December 13th, 2020 Dear Mr. Galindo, mit diesem Brief versetze ich Sie auf eigenen Wunsch in den einstweiligen Ruhestand. Ich danke für Ihren Dienst an den Vereinigten Staaten Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • CERTIFICATE OF APPOINTMENT Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of Caitlin Joanne Hawthorne of AssentiaI do appoint her to be Federal Judge of the United States and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining. IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirteenth day of December, in the year of our …
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Mr. John Walker Ross White House Chief of Staff December 15th, 2020Dear Mr. Ross, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to the White House and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States
  • LETTER OF DISMISSAL Mr. Andrew Henley Personal Assistant to the President December 16th, 2020Dear Mr. Henley, This is to certify that you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed effective immediately. I thank you for your service to the White House and the United States. Sincerely yours, Sarah Jones President of the United States