Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-20 von insgesamt 30.

• THE OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT Tamara Arroyo January 23, 2019 Letter of Notification Dear Mr. President, ich erlaube es mir Sie darüber zu informieren, dass der Kongress der Vereinigten Staaten den Gesetzesantrag H.R. 2019-004 Third Popular Petitions Revision Act verabschiedet hat und Ihnen nun zur Unterzeichnung vorlegt. Sincerely yours, The Honorable Reginald Covfefe The President of the United States Fifty-Fifth Congress of the United States of Astor Be it enacted by the Senate and House o…
  • The Office of the President Tamara Arroyo The Honorable Benjamin Kingston Jr. President of the United States c/o The White House 1600 Amada Ave Astoria City, AS February 27th, 2019 Notification of Approval Mr. President, I hereby inform you that your nomination of Mr. Herbert C. Walker for the office of U.S. Secretary of Commerce was approved by the United States Senate. Sincerely yours Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • The Office of the President Tamara Arroyo The Honorable Benjamin Kingston Jr. President of the United States c/o The White House 1600 Amada Ave Astoria City, AS April 26th, 2019 Notification of Approval Mr. President, I hereby inform you that your nomination of Adm Michelle Clarkson for the office of Chief of Naval Operations was approved by the United States Senate. I also inform you that your nomination of Ms. Diana Baker for the office of Director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation was r…
  • The Office of the President Tamara Arroyo The Honorable Benjamin Kingston Jr. President of the United States c/o The White House 1600 Amada Ave Astoria City, AS June 16th, 2019 Notification of Approval Mr. President, I hereby inform you that your nomination of The Honorable Virginia Meyers for the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States was approved by the United States Senate. Sincerely yours Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • The Office of the President Tamara Arroyo The Honorable Benjamin Kingston Jr. President of the United States c/o The White House 1600 Amada Ave Astoria City, AS July 5th, 2019 Notification of Approval Mr. President, I hereby inform you that your nomination of The Honorable Claire Fisher for the office of United States Secretary of Commerce was approved by the United States Senate. Sincerely yours Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • The Office of the President Tamara Arroyo The Honorable Benjamin Kingston Jr. President of the United States c/o The White House 1600 Amada Ave Astoria City, AS July 25th, 2019 Notification of Approval Mr. President, I hereby inform you that your nomination of The Honorable Benjamin Kingston Sr. for the office of Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States was approved by the United States Senate. Sincerely yours Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • The Office of the President Tamara Arroyo The Honorable Teresa Ramsey-Prescott Acting President of the United States c/o The White House 1600 Amada Ave Astoria City, AS August 25th, 2019 Notification of Approval Madam President, I hereby inform you that the nominations of The Honorable Shawn G. Bowman III. for the office of United States Attorney GeneralThe Honorable Eduard O’Naughton for the office of Federal Judge of the United StatesThe Honorable Roger Morgan for the office of Director of th…
  • The Office of the President Tamara Arroyo The Honorable Benjamin Kingston Jr. President of the United States c/o The White House 1600 Amada Ave Astoria City, AS September 6th, 2019 Notification of Approval Mr. President, I hereby inform you that your nomination of Mister James Booth for the office of Director of the Central Intelligence Agency was approved by the United States Senate. Sincerely yours Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT April 7, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Madam President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the nomination of Ms. Jayla Taylor to be Attorney General. Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo Acting President of the Senate according to SO, T.III, S.5, SSec. 3&4
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT May 11, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Madam President: I hereby notify you that the Senate has not approved the election of Secretary John Hadley to be U.S. Vice President. Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT May 19, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Madam President: I hereby notify you that the Senate has approved the election of Former Senator Chester J. Witfield to be U.S. Vice President. Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT June 2, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Mister President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the following nominations: President Alricio Scriptatore to be Associate Justice of the Supreme CourtGeneral Arthur Neil McNally to be Chief of Staff of the ArmyMr. Daniel Woodrow Kennay to be Director of the Federal Reserve Bank Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT June 6, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Mister President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the following nomination: Mr. Travis Lodbrok to be United States Secretary of Defense Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT June 9, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Mister President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the following nomination: Mr. Ulysses James Stinson to be United States Secretary of State Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT June 14, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Mister President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the following nomination: Mrs. Virginia Meyers to be United States Attorney General Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT July 21, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Mister President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the following nomination: Mrs. Cadence Jackson to be United States Secretary of StateMr. Douglas Sherman to be Director of the Central Intelligence Agency Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT July 31, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Mister President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the following nomination: Mrs. Claudia Condoleezza Cavenagh to be Associated Justice to the United States Supreme Court Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT October 7, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Madam President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the following nomination: Mrs. Catherine O'Malley to be United States Secretary of CommerceMrs. Gregory Owens to be United States Secretary of State Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT October 11, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Madam President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the following nomination: Mr. Joshua Aido to be Director of the United States Electoral Office Sincerely yours, Tamara Arroyo President of the Senate
  • THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT October 25, 2020 Letter of Notification Dear Madam President: It is my distinct privilege to notify you that the Senate has approved the following nomination: Mr. John Nicholas Mormon to be Chief Justice of the United States Supreme Court Further more I have to inform you, that the hearing of Mr. Montgomery Bracewell, to be District Manager of the Federal District of Astoria DC, was canceled because the candidate had not answered the senators' questions for ten days.…