Beiträge von Carl Winchester

i13409bjs3cv.png

December 3rd, 2023

To: The Hon. Brandon Elkins, President of the Senate

Subject: Nomination of Lieutenant Governor for the State of Smithsonia

Dear Mr. Elkins,

I am writing to officially communicate the nomination of Hosea Thomas Williams for the esteemed position of Lieutenant Governor of the State of Smithsonia. As Governor, it is both my honor and responsibility to put forth a candidate who possesses the qualities, dedication and commitment necessary to serve our great state.

Mr. Williams has demonstrated exceptional leadership, a deep understanding of public service and a steadfast commitment to the well-being of the citizens of Smithsonia. His qualifications and experience make him an excellent candidate for the role of Lieutenant Governor.

I kindly request the State Senate's thorough consideration of this nomination and anticipate a collaborative and efficient confirmation process. I believe that Mr. Williams will contribute significantly to the progress and prosperity of our state, working alongside the legislative branch to address the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to the Senate's prompt consideration and confirmation of Mr. Williams as the Lieutenant Governor of Smithsonia.

Sincerely,

i13454bj8683.png

Governor of Smithsonia

i13453bavwt4.png

i13409bjs3cv.png

CERTIFICATE OF RATIFICATION

In accordance with the Constitution and Laws of the State of Smithsonia, I, the Governor of the State of Smithsonia, hereby certify the official results of the General State Assembly Election, the State Senate Election, and the U.S. Senatorial Election held on November 21st 2023.

GENERAL STATE ASSEMBLY ELECTION RESULTS:

The Republican Party got 62.25 % of the Votes cast by the Citizen of the State of Smithsonia and will held 94 Seats in the General State Assembly.

The Democratic Party got 31.12 % of the Votes cast by the Citizen of the State of Smithsonia and will held 47 Seats in the General State Assembly.

Independent Candidates got 6.62 % % of the Votes cast by the Citizen of the State of Smithsonia and will held 10 Seats in the General State Assembly.

STATE SENATE ELECTION RESULTS:

The Republican Party got 69.33 % of the Votes cast by the Citizen of the State of Smithsonia and will held 52 Seats in the State Senat.

The Democratic Party got 30.66 % of the Votes cast by the Citizen of the State of Smithsonia and will held 23 Seats in the State Senat.

U.S. SENATORIAL ELECTION RESULTS:

Senator Alexander KNOX of the Republican Party got 60.30 % of the Votes cast by the Citizen of the State of Smithsonia and is hereby Senator-elect of the State of Smithsonia in the U.S.-Senate.

Mister Gerald Henderson of the Democratic Party got 39.70 % of the Votes cast by the Citizen of the State of Smithsonia and is hereby the Runner-up to the Position of Senator of the State of Smithsonia in the U.S.-Senate.

Having meticulously reviewed and tallied the votes cast in each election, I hereby declare that the aforementioned results are accurate and in accordance with the democratic principles upheld by the State of Smithsonia. The people's voice has been heard, and their choices duly recorded.

This certificate is issued under my hands and the Great Seal of the State of Smithsonia on this December 2nd, 2023.

Governor

1. Der Name des Bundesstaates lautet "Smithsonia State" und wird auch als "Smithsonia Republic" bezeichnet.

2. Die Hauptstadt wird Franklinburg, weitere Städte sind hier zu finden.

3. Historisch und kulturell orientiert sich Smithsonia an den Südstaaten, was an den Vorbildern Kentucky und Tennessee liegt.

4. Politisch ist der Staat stark republikanisch dominiert und ist als Teil des Bible-Belts von christlich-evangelikalen Einflüssen geprägt.

5. Das Staatsparlament ist ein Zwei-Kammern-Parlament, Mit einer General-State-Assembly und einem State Senate. Der Senate hat 75 Sitze und die Assembly hat 151 Sitze.

6. Die Verfassung wird in in nächster Zeit ausgearbeitet und verkündet.

7. Der Gouverneur und der Senator werden bis auf Weiteres durch meine (Hadleys) IDs Carl Winchester und Alexander Knox bespielt. Ministerinteressenten melden sich bitte gerne bei mir. Ich bin immer gesprächsbereit für Absprachen.

8. Bis auf Weiteres werden die Wahlausgänge durch mich festgelegt. Sofern sich in Zukunft Mitspieler eine Teilnahme in Smithsonia vorstellen können und mitmachen möchten, wird sich dies dann dementsprechend ändern, jedoch vorerst wird dieser Weg bestritten.

Es geht darum, ich denke zur Zeit über eine Kabinettsumbildung nach. Hierfür brauch ich vertrauenswürdige und kompetente Mitarbeiter, so jemanden wie Sie, ich möchte Sie deshalb bitten Lieutenant Governor unseres Bundesstaates zu werden.

Ich hab mir mal den Spaß gemacht und mit ChatGPT mir Städtenamen für Smithsonia auswerfen lassen:

Bluegrassville

Nashboro

Knoxville Springs

Louisville Ridge

Memphisburg

Bourbonville

Gatlingrove

Lexington City Falls

Volunteer Creek

Franklinburg

Clarksville Meadows

Rocky Top Ridge

Bardstown Springs

Henderson Hollow

Chattanooga Fields

Owensboro Oaks

Bowling Green Valley

Jackson Hills

Franklinburg würde doch ne ganz gute Hauptstadt abgeben.