Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-4 von insgesamt 4.

• Rules and Regulations concerning all executive Agencies of the United States Published by Office of Administration Management, Executive Office of the President
  • Bureau of Personnel Management, Office of Administration Management Ole Jann Executive Office Building, Astoria City Loyalty of Federal Employees Regulation A Regulation, pursuant to the provisions of Chp. I Sec. 4 Ssc. 1 Federal Employees Act, to codify the settled and necessary limitations for the employment in the Civil Service of the United States. Section 1 - Covered Actions (1) Ein Bediensteter der Exekutive der Vereinigten Staaten im Sinne des Federal Employees Act darf nicht a) den Umst…
  • Bureau of Personnel Management, Office of Administration Management Ole Jann Executive Office Building, Astoria City Loyalty of Federal Employees Regulation Amendment A Regulation, pursuant to the provisions of Chp. I Sec. 4 Ssc. 1 Federal Employees Act, to repair the limitations for the employment in the Civil Service of the United States. Only Section Sec. 1 SSec. 1 lit. c und d der Loyalty of Federal Employees Regulation sind gestrichen. Done in the City of Astoria, AS, this 27th day of Febr…
  • Bureau of Personnel Management, Office of Administration Management Ole Jann Executive Office Building, Capital District Loyalty of Federal Employees Regulation Amendment A Regulation, pursuant to the provisions of Chp. I Sec. 4 Ssc. 1 Federal Employees Act, to set back unduly ideologic decisions made with respect to the Federal Workforce and threatening the execution of the laws. Only Section Die am 27. April 2019 erlassene OAM-Regulation betreffend der Streichung von Sec. 1 SSec. 1 lit. c und…