Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-13 von insgesamt 13.

• Know Ye That Mr. Ulysses Knight of New Alcantara on the third day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen, was chosen by the electors of this State, legally qualified to vote therefore, a United States Senator from the Free State of New Alcantara to represent the Free State of New Alcantara in the United States Senate for a term beginning on fifth day of July and ending on the thirtieth day of November, in the year Two Thousand and Nineteen. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Grea…
  • Know Ye That Ms. Sarah Jones of Laurentiana on the twenty-third day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, to be President of the United States for a term beginning on the first day of October in the year Two Thousand and Twenty and ending on the first day of February in the year Two thousand and Twenty-one. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed, giv…
  • Know Ye That Mr. Herbert C. Walker of Freeland on the twenty-seventh day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty, was chosen by the electors of the several States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a United States Senator from Freeland to represent the People of the Free State of Freeland in the United States Senate, for a term of six months beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United S…
  • THE ELECTORAL OFFICE Know Ye That Mr. Jake Ulysses Smith of Laurentiana on the sixth day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the State of Laurentiana, legally qualified to vote therefore, a United States Senator to represent the People of the State in the Senate of the United States, serving the remainder of a term of six months, beginning on the seventh day of July, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Grea…
  • THE ELECTORAL OFFICE Know Ye That Mr. Jake Ulysses Smith of Laurentiana on the sixth day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the United States, legally qualified to vote therefore, a Member of the House of Representatives with a number of mandates equal to four hundred and thirty-five, to represent the People of the United States in the House of Representatives of the United States, serving a term of two months, beginning on the eighth day of August…
  • THE ELECTORAL OFFICE Know Ye That Ms. Rebecca Crowford of Cape Burnham, Laurentiana on the thirty-first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the State of Laurentiana, legally qualified to vote therefore, a United States Senator to represent the People of the State in the Senate of the United States, serving the remainder of a term of six months, beginning on the first day of September, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two. In Testimony Whereof…
  • THE ELECTORAL OFFICE Know Ye That Ms. Lisa Rhodes Shore of Amada, Freeland on the twenty-sixth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two, was chosen by the electors of the Commonwealth of Freeland, legally qualified to vote therefore, a United States Senator to represent the People of the Commonwealth in the Senate of the United States, serving a term of six months, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-two. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused…
  • The Honorable The President and Vice President of Congress Capitol Building, DC September 28, 2022 Election of the House of Representatives, President and Vice President of the United States Dear Mr. Speaker, Dear Madam President, Ich setze Sie hiermit davon in Kenntnis, dass das U.S. Electoral Office, nach zweifacher erfolgloser Durchführung von Kandidatur-Runden die Wahlen zum Repräsentantenhaus sowie die Wahl zum Präsidenten und Vizepräsidenten der Vereingten Staaten zum Wahlmonat September …
  • THE ELECTORAL OFFICE Know Ye That Ms. Lisa Rhodes Shore of Amada, Freeland on the thirtieth day of March in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen by the electors of the Commonwealth of Freeland, legally qualified to vote therefore, a United States Senator to represent the People of the Commonwealth in the Senate of the United States, serving a term of six months, beginning on the first day of April, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the …
  • THE ELECTORAL OFFICE Know Ye That Mr. Kendrith Sun of Laioning, Serena on the twenty-first day of May in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was, pursuant to the laws of the United States, duly chosen the President of the United States of Astor for a term of four months, beginning on the first day of June, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the United States to be affixed, given under my hand at Amada, Freeland this twenty-first …
  • THE ELECTORAL OFFICE Know Ye That Ms. Beatrix Henrietta Albert of Astoria on the twenty-fourth day of July in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen, by the People of the United States, a Member of the House of Representatives to represent the People of the United States in the Eighty-Third Congress of the United States, with a number of seats equal to two-hundred and twelve, serving a term of four months, beginning on the first day of August, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-thr…
  • THE ELECTORAL OFFICE Know Ye That Ms. Rebecca Crowford of Cape Burnham, Laurentiana on the twentieth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, was chosen pursuant to the laws of the United States, a United States Senator to represent the People of the State of Laurentiana in the Senate of the United States, serving a term of six months, beginning on the first day of October, in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three. In Testimony Whereof, I have caused the Great Seal of the Un…
  • THE ELECTORAL OFFICE Know Ye That Mr. Kendrith Sun of Laioning, Serena on the twenty-fifth day of September in the year Two Thousand and Twenty-three, has received the majority of electoral votes cast by the people of the Republic of Assentia, the State of Astoria, the Commonwealth of Freeland, the State of Laurentiana, the Free State of New Alcantara, the Republic of Serena, and the District of the Capital respectively, and has therefore duly and lawfully been chosen to be the President of the…