Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-15 von insgesamt 15.

• Mr Speaker, I submit the following Bill: Ich beabsichtige, folgendes Gesetz noch vorzuschlagen. Police and Law Enforcement Bill An Act to regulate the law enforcement of Astoria State. Section 1 – Law Enforcement (1) Der durch dieses Gesetz regulierte Vollzugsdienst beinhaltet alle Aufgaben bei der Vollziehung von Gesetzen mit Ausnahme der Tätigkeiten, die ausschließlich Verwaltungsaufgaben sind. (2) Der Vollzugsdienst umfasst auch die Unterstützung anderer Behörden. Er beinhaltet ferner die Dur…
  • THE GOVERNOR Fink House | March 11th, 2017 Mr Speaker, I hereby seek the advice and consent of the Assembly, in pursuance with Section 5 of the Executive Act, to the appointment of Mr Percy MacKirkmont to be Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare. Yours faithfully Governor
  • THE GOVERNOR Fink House | March 17th, 2017 Mr Speaker, I hereby seek the advice and consent of the Assembly, in pursuance with Section 5 of the Executive Act, to the appointment of Mr Michael Thomas Hennis to be Police Superintendent. Yours faithfully Governor
  • THE GOVERNOR Fink House | March 18th, 2017 Mr Speaker, I hereby seek the advice and consent of the Assembly, in pursuance with Section 5 of the Executive Act, to the appointment of Mr Bryan Logan Jay Jefferson to be Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure. Yours faithfully Governor
  • THE GOVERNOR Fink House | April 10th, 2017 Mr Speaker, I hereby seek the advice and consent of the Assembly, in pursuance with Section 5 of the Executive Act, to the appointment of Ms Irene Ambrose to be Attorney General. Yours faithfully Governor
  • Mr Speaker, ich beantrage eine Diskussion zu unserer Verfassung.
  • Mr Speaker, als Governor beantrage ich für die Administration die Aussprache über folgende Bill: Port Authorities Bill Section 1 – Tasks of the Port Authorities (1) Die nach diesem Gesetz errichteten Hafenbehörden des Bundesstaates Astoria (Port Authorities) sind zuständig für die Verwaltung, den Unterhalt und Betrieb der See- und Flughäfen mitsamt der zugehörigen Infrastruktur, Einrichtungen und Liegenschaften in ihrem Tätigkeitsgebiet. (2) Den Port Authorities kann außerdem Verwaltung, Unterha…
  • Welcome, Mr Jackson - eine Zulassung ist derzeit nicht erforderlich, sie können sich einen freien Platz suchen.
  • THE GOVERNOR Fink House | May 27th, 2017 Mr Speaker, I hereby seek the advice and consent of the Assembly, in pursuance with Section 5 of the Executive Act, to the appointment of Mr Russell Jackson from the City of Astoria to be Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare vice Mr Percy MacKirkmont. Yours faithfully Governor
  • THE GOVERNOR Fink House | July 08th, 2017 Mr Speaker, I hereby seek the advice and consent of the Assembly, in pursuance with Section 5 of the Executive Act, to the appointment of Mr Russell Jackson to be Secretary of Economy, Budget and Infrastructure vice Mr Bryan L. J. Jefferson, resignation pending. Yours faithfully Governor THE GOVERNOR Fink House | July 08th, 2017 Mr Speaker, I hereby seek the advice and consent of the Assembly, in pursuance with Section 5 of the Executive Act, to the app…
  • Mr Speaker, ich beantrage Beratung des folgenden Amendments zu den Standing Order der Assembly: Standing Order Motion Amendment and Retroactive Permit Section 1 - Abolishment of written reasons for Amendments Art. 5 Ssc. 8 der Standing Order ist hiermit aufgehoben. Section 2 - Retroactive Permit Die Assembly stellt fest, dass es in der Vergangenheit wiederholt zu formellen Verstößen gegen die Geschäftsordnung, insbesondere gegen die Bestimmung der Art. 5 Ssc. 8 Standing Order gekommen ist. Im In…
  • Mr Speaker, ich beantrage Beratung der folgenden Bill: Voter and Commoner Qualification Bill Section 1 - Registration to vote (1) Gültig registrierter Bürger des Staates Astoria im Sinne von Art. I Sec. 2 Ssc. 2 ASConst ist, wer am Tag vor Beginn der Wahl über eine gültige Citizenship Card nach den zu diesem Zeitpunkt geltenden Bestimmungen des Rechts der Vereinigten Staaten verfügt und mit dieser auf dem Gebiet des Staates Astoria gemeldet ist. (2) Qualifizierte Staatsbürger der Vereinigten Sta…
  • Mr Speaker?
  • Mr Speaker, ich bitte um Beratung der folgenden Bill. Compact on the Establishment of the Astorian Institution Ratification Bill An Act to provide for the membership of the State in the Astorian Institution for the increase and diffusion of knowledge among men and for related purposes. Section 1 - Ratification (1) Der Compact on the Establishment of the Astorian Institution, unterzeichnet durch den Governor in der City of Octavia, LA, am 02. Oktober 2017 wird hiermit für den State of Astoria vol…
  • THE GOVERNOR Fink House | December 09th, 2017 Mr Speaker, I hereby seek the advice and consent of the Assembly, in pursuance with Section 5 of the Executive Act, to the appointment of Mrs Betty Cayla Green to be Secretary of Human Services, Culture and Welfare (being currently vacant). Yours faithfully Governor