Suchergebnisse

Suchergebnisse 1-9 von insgesamt 9.

• NEW ALCANTARA LAW ARCHIVE Buffalo Award Certificates Pursuant to Sec. 2 Ssec. 3 Buffalo Award Act Hier werden alle Zertifikate, die eine Verleihung des Buffalo Awards durch den Gouverneur beurkunden, hinterlegt.
  • THE FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA To all to whom these presents shall come, Greetings: Know Ye that Alricio Scriptatore has been commissioned the New Alcantara Buffalo Award by the Governor of New Alcantara, under the laws of the Free State of New Alcantara, with all rights, privileges, and emoluments appertaining to said honor. In testimony where of, I have signed my name and caused the Great Seal of the Free State of New Alcantara to be affixed. Done at the City of El Conjunto on the twentieth …
  • THE FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA To all to whom these presents shall come, Greetings: Know Ye that David Jonathan Clark has been commissioned the New Alcantara Buffalo Award by the Governor of New Alcantara, under the laws of the Free State of New Alcantara, with all rights, privileges, and emoluments appertaining to said honor. In testimony where of, I have signed my name and caused the Great Seal of the Free State of New Alcantara to be affixed. Done at the City of El Conjunto on the twentieth…
  • THE FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA To all to whom these presents shall come, Greetings: Know Ye that John Nathan Hope has been commissioned the New Alcantara Buffalo Award by the Governor of New Alcantara, under the laws of the Free State of New Alcantara, with all rights, privileges, and emoluments appertaining to said honor. In testimony where of, I have signed my name and caused the Great Seal of the Free State of New Alcantara to be affixed. Done at the City of El Conjunto on the twentieth day…
  • THE FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA To all to whom these presents shall come, Greetings: Know Ye that Ulysses Sean Finnegan, Jr. has been commissioned the New Alcantara Buffalo Award by the Governor of New Alcantara, under the laws of the Free State of New Alcantara, with all rights, privileges, and emoluments appertaining to said honor. In testimony where of, I have signed my name and caused the Great Seal of the Free State of New Alcantara to be affixed. Done at the City of El Conjunto on the twe…
  • THE FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA To all to whom these presents shall come, Greetings: Know Ye that Charlotte McGarry has been commissioned the New Alcantara Buffalo Award by the Governor of New Alcantara, under the laws of the Free State of New Alcantara, with all rights, privileges, and emoluments appertaining to said honor. In testimony where of, I have signed my name and caused the Great Seal of the Free State of New Alcantara to be affixed. Done at the City of El Conjunto on the twentieth da…
  • THE FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA To all to whom these presents shall come, Greetings: Know Ye that Jerry Hernandez – posthumously – has been commissioned the New Alcantara Buffalo Award by the Governor of New Alcantara, under the laws of the Free State of New Alcantara, with all rights, privileges, and emoluments appertaining to said honor. In testimony where of, I have signed my name and caused the Great Seal of the Free State of New Alcantara to be affixed. Done at the City of El Conjunto on t…
  • THE FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA To all to whom these presents shall come, Greetings: Know Ye that Jeffrey Voerman-Fillmore, J.D. M.Sc. has been commissioned the New Alcantara Buffalo Award by the Governor of New Alcantara, under the laws of the Free State of New Alcantara, with all rights, privileges, and emoluments appertaining to said honor. In testimony where of, I have signed my name and caused the Great Seal of the Free State of New Alcantara to be affixed. Done at the City of El Conjunto …
  • THE FREE STATE OF NEW ALCANTARA To all to whom these presents shall come, Greetings: Know Ye that Steve McQueen has been commissioned the New Alcantara Buffalo Award by the Governor of New Alcantara, under the laws of the Free State of New Alcantara, with all rights, privileges, and emoluments appertaining to said honor. In testimony where of, I have signed my name and caused the Great Seal of the Free State of New Alcantara to be affixed. Done at the City of El Conjunto on the twentieth day of…