Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.166 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Crispus Davies
    of the State of Astoria

I do appoint him to be

White House Communications Director

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 01st day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

Alasdair MacIntyre
    of the State of Freeland

I do appoint him to be

National Security Advisor

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 01st day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Matthew Carrión "Matt" Lugo (D-AS)
    53rd President of the United States
    Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

Tom Shore
    of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

White House Press Secretary

Former Governor of Astoria | Former Senior Advisor to the President (B. Laval II Administration) | Former Lieutenant Governor of Astoria State
    Liberty State

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

Tom Shore

Senior Counselor to POTUS

Former WH Communications Director | Former WH Press Secretary | Former NA Regent to the Astorian Institution

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 02, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Gordon Manderley, at this time serving as Senior Counselor to the President, Executive Office of the President

Dear Mr Manderley,
    this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.

Sincerely yours

Matthew C. Lugo, President of the United States

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 02, 2017

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Osceola Nokosi, at this time serving as White House Staff Secretary and Deputy Chief of Staff, Executive Office of the President

Dear Mr Nokosi,
    this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 1 Var. b Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.
    On behalf of the United States I thank you for your service to the United States.

Sincerely yours

Liberty State

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God!

UZ1vvSv.png

Governor of the Commonwealth of Freeland

XLVIII. VP | Former Secretary of State (Z. Voerman I & II Administration) | Former Secretary of Commerce (B. Laval II Administration) | Former National Security Advisor (M.C. Lugo I & II Administration)

i5903b4kdtk.png

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City | February 06, 2018

CERTIFICATE OF DISMISSAL

TO Rey Gao, at this time serving as Deputy Secretary, U.S. Department of Commerce

Dear Commmissioner Loyds,
    this is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby relieved from the execution of the powers and duties of your Office and dismissed as an Civil Officer of the United States according to Chp. I Sec. 6 Ssc. 2 Federal Employees Act with immediate effect.

Sincerely yours

Liberty State

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von David Clark () aus folgendem Grund: Datum berichtigt.

CERTIFICATE OF REINSTATEMENT

TO Herbert A. Dunn, at this time retired Federal Judge

This is to certify that - based on your own request - you are hereby reinstated as a Federal Judge of the United States under Chp. III Sec. 1 Ssc. 6 Sen. 2 of the Federal Judiciary Act.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Liberty State

LTG (USA ret.) Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    of the State of Assentia

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given February 06, 2018 - do appoint her to be

United States Secretary of State

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of February in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Claire Fisher
    of the State of Serena

I have nominated and - by and with the Advice and Consent of the United States Senate, given February 06, 2018 - do appoint her to be

United States Secretary of Commerce

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Irene Ambrose
    of the State of Astoria

United States Attorney General

Liberty State

• Ich schwöre, dass ich die mir anvertrauten Aufgaben nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen, Gerechtigkeit gegen alle Menschen walten und dem Wohle des Staates nach den Worten dieser Verfassung dienen werde.

Claire Fisher

i13373b5bv7f.png

14th Governor of Serena
    Former Secretary of Commerce & the Interior

• Handlung

Räuspert sich.

Huch, da hat mich wohl eingeholt, dass ich bereits einmal von Mr. Lugo zur Attorney General vereidigt wurde.

Dann nun aber richtig:

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

CERTIFICATE OF REINSTATEMENT

TO Tom Shore, at this time White House Press Secretary

I hereby designate you to the post of White House Deputy Communications Director and authorise you to execute all the powers and functions of that office.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 07th day of March in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Liberty State

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe!

Tom Shore

Senior Counselor to POTUS

Former WH Communications Director | Former WH Press Secretary | Former NA Regent to the Astorian Institution

Zoey Weathergill
    of the State of Freeland

I do appoint her to be

White House Staff Secretary

Done at the City of Astoria on the 11th day of April in the year 2018 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Liberty State

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von David Clark ()

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!