Appointments & Dismissals

Es gibt 1.828 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 199.511 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Uhtred Macfadyen.

• White House, Astoria City | April 23th, 2017

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

I herby appoint

Mr. Russell S. Floyd

to the Office of

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

Bitte treten Sie vor und leisten Sie den Amtseid!

»I do solemnly swear that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States
    and that I will execute the duties of the office, on which I am about to enter faithfully to the best of my ability.«

Der Eid kann um eine religiöse Beteuerung ergänzt werden.

La peur est mauvaise conseillère. – Furcht ist ein schlechter Ratgeber.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde.

• I do solemnly swear that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States
    and that I will execute the duties of the office, on which I am about to enter faithfully to the best of my ability.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott in seiner heiligen Dreifaltigkeit helfe.

• Astoria City | May 13th, 2017

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

Hiermit versetze ich

Federal Judge (retired) Thomas Dares Kingston

gemäß Chp. III, Sec. 1, Ssc. 6 FJA in den aktiven Dienst als

Federal Judge of the United States.

Er möge den Eid leisten.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

• White House, Astoria City | May 31st, 2017

LETTER OF APPOINTMENT

I herby appoint

Mr. Benjamin Kingston Sr.

to the Office of

Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of the United States.

Bitte treten Sie vor und leisten Sie den Amtseid!

»I do solemnly swear that I will preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States
    and that I will execute the duties of the office, on which I am about to enter faithfully to the best of my ability.«

Der Eid kann um eine religiöse Beteuerung ergänzt werden.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So wahr mir Gott helfe.

Benjamin A. Kingston
    1956–2020

Late Associate Justice of the Supreme Court

Former U. S. Deputy Attorney General
    Former General Counsel to the Governor of Astoria

• THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

COMMISSION OF APPOINTMENT

Reposing special trust and confidence in the integrity and ability of

Catherine O'Malley
    of the State of Assentia

I do appoint her to be

White House Chief of Staff

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being

Done at the City of Astoria on the 03rd day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Catherine O'Malley:, bitte leisten Sie den vorgeschriebenen Eid.

Roger Castro
    of the State of Astoria

I do appoint him to be

Senior Advisor to the President

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Done at the City of Astoria on the 03rd day of June in the year 2017 under Seal and Signature of the President.

Roger Castro:, bitte leisten Sie den vorgeschriebenen Eid.

Ulysses James Stinson
    of the State of Assentia

I do appoint him to be

White House Press Secretary

and do authorize and empower him to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Ulysses James Stinson:, bitte leisten Sie den vorgeschriebenen Eid.

Charles F. Mitchell
    of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint him to be

Advisor to the President and Director of the Office Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

Robert M. Antony
    of the State of Astoria

I do appoint him to be

Personal Aide to the President

THE WHITE HOUSE, Astoria City

Michelle B. Exton
    of the State of New Alcantara

I do appoint her to be

Personal Secretary to the President

and do authorize and empower her to execute and fulfill the duties of that Office according to law, and to have and to hold the said office with all the powers and privileges thereunto of right appertaining, during the pleasure of the President of the United States for the time being.

Bitte leisten Sie den vorgeschriebenen Eid.

• Handlung

Tritt gemeinsam mit ihren Kollegen aus dem Campaign Staff vor.

Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

• Ich gelobe feierlich, dass ich die Verfassung der Vereinigten Staaten getreulich einhalten, bewahren und verteidigen und meine Amtspflichten nach bestem Wissen und Gewissen erfüllen werde. So help me God.

Charles F. Mitchell

Political Consultant

Former Director, White House Office of Legislative and Intergovernmental Affairs (Clark & Lugo Administrations)

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!