Across the WWW

Es gibt 1.017 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 72.833 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Barbara Sullivan.

• President Sarah Jones
    POTUS

@MP-X No worries, Montgomery Bracewell is still the vice president (sj)

This account is operated by the White House Communications Office. Personal statements by the President are marked (sj)

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

59th President of the US

Special Advisor to the President

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

• Lightbringer Jahir Denan
    FutHegUS

In the name of the High Council and the adherence to freedom and justice I like to applaud the apparent termination of the treaty with so called "Democratic" Union of Ratelon. Democracy shows its resilence by isolating the Bont regime which targets gay rights and freedoms.

FutHegUS

It saddens me that the simple difference of not being able to be elected to office - something the US does not grant foreigners - is apparently such a big divide on rights and freedoms for some citizens of the USA. Aside from that there is no difference in rights and freedoms for Bloodborn and other people. Since the Futunian Hegemony is not a state but the incorporation of Futunian civilization Bloodborn inclusion is in essence our equivalent of citizenship. I dare say that this makes critique of the infringement on rights and freedoms by the unrecognized Ratelonian junta valid.

• Jacob Manson Parker
    JMP

#7thState

vl42gtso.png

Sen. Jacob Manson Parker

U.S Senator for the Free State of New Alcantara

former Member and 45th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

former Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

• Carolyn Sperry
    CSperrypD

I have to object my former collegues. Theres no "regime" in Ratelon, its a democratic decision from the ratelonian people to vote Helen Bont and the KDU, if you want a regime, go to trimontania or Masowia

• Márkusz Varga
    GröPaZ

Bedauerlicherweise ist Ratelon schon seit einigen Jahren bestenfalls noch eine zerbrochene Demokratie. Das jüngste Gebaren von Helen Bont rechtfertigt den Begriff "Regime". Bewusste Verstösse gegen die universellen Menschenrechte, die eigenen Gesetze und selbst die Verfassung dürfen nicht toleriert werden. Ich fordere Präsidentin Jones daher auf unser Botschaftspersonal umgehend abzuziehen! Die Varga International Ltd. hat bereits in Vorbereitung auf die Gegenreaktion des Regimes alle nicht gebundenen Finanzmittel abgezogen.

#StopSupportingTheRatelonianRegime #7thState

• Social Conservative Union
    SCU

The Social Conservative Council today elected @GeorgeRexton as Administrator, he will from now on support @FordAbigail in leading our party

We congratulate!

#TogetherStrong

FutHegUS

It should not be forgotten that the terrorist named Sebastian Shaw who couped the Empire of Chinopia was a Ratelonian pretending to be sent by Astor. This fact should provide further clues to the criminal structures of the Bont regime which provides platforms to infiltrate and devastate souvereign countries on other continents.

• Tamara Arroyo

@ArroyoSenatorSE

The Congress passed an act unanimously across all parties and chambers. The president uses her veto to prevent it. The Congress will once again pass this law unanimously across all parties and chambers and achieve the necessary two-thirds majorities. This law will come into effect. The President should start focusing on the United States and stop investing her energy in the (former) Democratic Union!.

• President David Clark
    DavidClark

It was once said that "A mature society understands that at the heart of democracy is argument."

In seltener Einmütigkeit haben beide Kammern des Kongresses Beschlüsse über die Beziehungen zur DU getroffen, gegen die President Jones von ihrem Veto-Recht Gebrauch gemacht hat. Zur Stunde läuft die Debatte, dieses Veto zu überstimmen. All das ist ein in der Verfassung vorgesehenes Verfahren. Aber es macht mich nachdenklich, wenn bei der Überstimmung dieses Vetos die Stellungnahme des Botschafters der DU in Astor nicht berücksichtigt würde, sondern die beantragte Verkürzung der Aussprache das Überstimmen eines Vetos zur Formsache erklären würde.

Unterstellt, die DU ist tatsächlich eine Diktatur, so verdient sie es nicht, mit ihren Argumenten ernst genommen zu werden, sondern ihre Argumente sollten zerrissen werden - nachdem man sie gehört hat. Das ist demokratische Debatte!

• Social Conservative Union
    SCU

@POTUS should abolish the basic treaty between the states and Ratelon now! The last statements of the ambassador clearly show that an own opinion and a free opinion are undesirable in Ratelon and there is no shrinking from spreading this also in Astor.

Follow the congress, President Jones, do it for freedom and democracy

#TogetherStrong #AbolishNow #BringDemocracybacktotheUnion #BontRegime

• Jacob Manson Parker
    JMP

#PrayForMarissa

vl42gtso.png

Sen. Jacob Manson Parker

U.S Senator for the Free State of New Alcantara

former Member and 45th Speaker of the United States House of Representatives

former Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

• The White House
    WhiteHouse

The President will award various federal honors to @GröPaZ, @GeorgesLaval, @TravisLodbrok, @BeatZiegler and @JakeUlyssesSmith on Saturday3rd of April; 3 p.m

#FederalHonors

• President Sarah Jones
    POTUS

I just signed H.R. 2020-016, after I terminated the contract already on monday. Therefore this act will have any effect (sj)

This account is operated by the White House Communications Office. Personal statements by the President are marked (sj)

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

59th President of the US

Special Advisor to the President

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!