Special Session: Inauguration of Governor William W. Harrison

Es gibt 5 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 1.314 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Sam Shelton.

• Handlung

Der neue Governor betritt den vollbesetzten Plenarsaal. Dort wird er nun seinen Amtseid leisten.

Ich, William Walker Harrison, schwöre feierlich, dass ich die Pflichten und Aufgaben meines mir übertragenen Amtes als Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara getreulich und zum Wohle des Volkes und des Staates ausüben werde und mein Bestes tun werde, um die Verfassung und die Gesetze des Free State of New Alcantara und der Vereinigten Staaten umzusetzen, zu schützen und zu erhalten. So help me God.

• :applaus

There is many a boy here today who looks on war as all glory, but, boys, it is all hell. You can bear this warning voice to generations yet to come. I look upon war with horror.

Former Commandant of the United States Marine Corps;
    Former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff;

Marines never die, they just go to hell to regroup.

McQueen Petroleum

George Rexton

i13373b5bv7f.png Administrator of the Social Conservative Union i13373b5bv7f.png

former Deputy Secretary of State

former Legislator of New Alcantara

former Special Counselor to President Jones

former US Delegated to the IDF
    former Ambassador to the Democratic Union

Samuel "Sam" Shelton III

Senator for the Free State of New Alcantara

trophyImage-16.png

Former U.S. Secretary of State

Former Governor of the Free State of New Alcantara

Former U.S. Ambassador to the Kingdom of Albernia

Lieutenant, NA Army National Guard Reserve

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!