Certificates | White House Ribbon

Es gibt 7 Antworten in diesem Thema, welches 275 mal aufgerufen wurde. Der letzte Beitrag () ist von Eugene Wolf.

• White House, Astoria City | March 29th, 2015

WHITE HOUSE RIBBON
    Award Certificate

Hiermit verleihe ich

Ms. Helen Bont from the Democratic Union

den

White House Ribbon.

Helen Bont hat über Jahre und Präsidenten hinweg, als Außenministerin und Unionskanzlerin der Demokratischen Union,
    die Beziehungen zwischen unseren beiden Ländern gefördert und ausgebaut wie kaum jemand anderes. Hierfür gebührt ihr diese Ehre.

Not tolerating intolerance isn’t intolerance;

it’s preserving tolerance.

• White House, Astoria City | February 29th, 2016

WHITE HOUSE RIBBON
    Award Certificate

Hiermit verleihe ich

Dame Nessie Dyce from Albernia.

den

White House Ribbon.

Nessie Dyce hat sich immer wieder als Vertreterin sowohl der Opposition als auch in Regierungsverantwortung immer für die Beziehungen zwischen Albernia und den Vereinigten Staaten von Astor stark gemacht. Zusätzlich hat sie sich um den AAA und den Geist der Völkerverständigung verdient gemacht und tut dies auch weiterhin.

La peur est mauvaise conseillère. – Furcht ist ein schlechter Ratgeber.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Béatrice Laval ()

• White House, Astoria City | March 1st, 2016

WHITE HOUSE RIBBON
    Award Certificate

Hiermit verleihe ich

Emporer Mehregaan al Talib from the Median Empire.

den

White House Ribbon.

Mehregaan al Talib hat sich bereits als Amenokal von Targa für die astorisch-targischen Beziehungen eingesetzt und auch heute noch ist er maßgeblich verantwortlich für die gute Zusammenarbeit von Astor und den Staaten des Mediansichen Raums, die heute im Medianischen Imperium vereint sind. Er hat sich im besonderen um die Völkerverständigung und den Frieden in der mikronationalen Welt verdient gemacht.

La peur est mauvaise conseillère. – Furcht ist ein schlechter Ratgeber.

• The President of the United States of Astor

takes pleasure in presenting the

White House Ribbon

to

The Honorable
    Lord Reis
    Secretary of State of the Kingdom of Pottyland

Most recently, Lord Reis, like no other diplomat of today, has been actively involved in shaping mutual diplomatic relations. He has appeared repeatedly in the astoric public and has shown through his initiatives for a common basic contract that he and his country are on a partnership basis. And even when the ratification law didn't win a majority in Congress, he stayed true to his diplomatic line and kept in touch with us.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this nineteenth day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty.

Teresa Ramsey-Prescott
    President of the United States

• PresidentLetterHead.png

The President of the United States of Astor

White House Ribbon

to

His Excellency

Dr. Ritter Beat Ziegler

His Excellency Beat Ziegler has proven, how diplomatic relations ought to be built, strengthened, and kept alive. In his duties as Consul of the Kingdom of both Archipelagos Livornia and Melba, His Excellency has led bilateral efforts for a treaty between his Sovereign’s Government and the United States and thus warrants the bestowal of the White House Ribbon in recognition of his service.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this third day of April, in the year of our Lord two thousand twentyone.

astor-gold-klein.gif

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

Sarah Jones

Signature5edfaf6cc5916.png

59th President of the US

Special Advisor to the President

former Lieutenant Governor of Laurentiana

former State Councillor of Tribal Affairs of the state of Laurentiana
    former Governor of Laurentiana
    former Speaker of the General Court

I'm on AstorWiki

THE WHITE HOUSE | D.C.

January 31, 2022

White House Ribbon

to

The Honorable

Emrys Vaughan

As Prime Minister of our most trustful ally, the Kingdom of Albernia, His Excellency Emrys Vaughan is a fixture in foreign policy. He had many meetings with delegations from the United States, which he conducted in a very amicable way.

Most recently, he conferred with the undersigned in his capacity as President of the United States about the state and the future of the Albernian Astorian Alliance and and thus warrants the bestowal of the White House Ribbon in recognition of his service.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-two.

astor-gold-klein.gif

sig_wolf.png

Eugene Wolf

Eugene 'Gene' Wolf (R-NA)

Former (61st) President of the United States

Former Speaker of the U.S. House of Representatives

Former U.S. Senator for the Republic of Assentia

Former Governor of the Republic of Assentia

THE WHITE HOUSE | D.C.

January 31, 2022

White House Ribbon

to

The Honorable

Roderick Shall

As Prime Minister of our friendly neighbor, the Dominion of Cranberra, His Excellency Roderick Shall strengthened the relations between our two nations. His Excellency has led bilateral efforts for a treaty between his the Dominion and the United States and thus warrants the bestowal of the White House Ribbon in recognition of his service.

IN WITNESS WHEREOF, I have hereunto set my hand this thirty-first day of January, in the year of our Lord two thousand twenty-two.

astor-gold-klein.gif

sig_wolf.png

Eugene Wolf

THE WHITE HOUSE | D.C.

January 31, 2022

White House Ribbon

to

The Honorable

Annie Borne

Most recently, Her Excellency Annie Borne, has been actively involved in shaping mutual diplomatic relations between the Kingdom of Nugensil and the United States. Even when the ratification law for the agreed-upon basic treaty didn't win a majority in Congress, she stayed in touch with us. She then successfully proposed an executive agreement between our governments and thus warrants the bestowal of the White House Ribbon in recognition of her service.

astor-gold-klein.gif

sig_wolf.png

Eugene Wolf

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!